The Account Manager II, Influencer serves as the primary point of contact who partners with Business Owners and stakeholders across the organization to provide high-level strategic, compliance and operational counsel for all consultancy needs. By providing effective support, the Account Manager helps to deliver effective and compliant consulting engagements to meet strategic and tactical business needs by drafting, negotiating, and executing consulting contracts. The Account Manager develops strong relationships with all cross-functional partners and Business Owners to educate them on consultancy processes and ensure all global compliance requirements are met.
This role will focus specifically on influencer consulting and management of the contract with Celebrities, Healthcare Professional influencers, Patient Influencers, and Lifestyle Social Medial influencers. As well as creating and maintaining necessary contracting documentation according to departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Fosters long term partnerships and serves as the point of contact within therapeutic area of responsibility for all aspects associated with global HCP / Customer Engagements to support AbbVie's business goals and objectives
- Participates in the planning process for all consulting engagements with a focus on Public Affairs
- Establishes schedule to ensure the plans are created and approved to meet business needs to execute consulting agreements.
- Attends Concept Review meeting and reviews Outreach Opportunity Letters developed by the business
- Works with Business Owners to understand their strategies and tactics and educates them on how to formulate and define scope and objectives of programs focusing on Public Affairs
- Reviews and approves contract requests to ensure a legitimate business need exists for the consulting activity
- Creates consulting agreements and manages negotiations with Legal, Influencer Agency, Influencers, and business for engagements which are high-visibility, high-risk, high contracting values
- Builds standardized communications templates and maintains training materials in internal and external clients
- Responsible for timely communication of status and issues that could impact program timelines
- Participates in process improvement initiatives. Proactively looks for ways to improve and streamline internal processes.
- Responsible for compliance with country-specific laws and company and departmental policies and procedures for interacting with HCPs, Patients, and influencers globally. As well as part
- Partner with Influencer Center of Excellence (ICOE) to ensure adherence to AbbVie’s social media compliance standards
- Bachelor's degree
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- 2-4 years of experience working with contracts and the desire to provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to produce clear, concise, and professional communications to business owners and external HCPs/Customers. Experience negotiating terms with Third party vendors and counterparty legal teams.
- Ability to communicate schedules to Business Owners and coordinate activities to ensure business needs and global compliance requirements are met.
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and demonstrate ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to present and explain complex information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding and alignment.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, strong customer focus and ability to not only manage but exceed customer expectations.
- Leverages knowledge of customer’s goals / priorities and is a strong partner to support those strategies and objectives. Holds self and team accountable for results.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
重點工作內容: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)