- • Reviews daily production schedule and priorities to determine unit (suite) assignments and critical actions.
- • Reviews all materials and batch records required to support shift and any off-shift needs for the day.
- • Provides on the floor training to support formalized technical and cGMP training. Checks that operator training files match and support the processes they are required to carry out.
- • Monitors operator training files and works with compliance specialist to keep files up to date.
- • Works with QA and Subject Matter Expert (Tech Ops or Process Sciences) to resolve exceptions.
- • Works with technology transfer team to incorporate new processes in the plant.
- • Reviews new Batch records and SOPs.
- • Provides supervision primarily to skilled nonexempt and junior level exempt employees. Acts as advisor to unit or sub-unit, becomes actively involved as required. Acts as mentor for less senior personnel.
- • Evaluates staff performance.
- • Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. • Five plus years’ experience in all aspects of manufacturing/ production processes
- • Computer proficiency and scheduling experience required; good writing skills required.
- • Familiarity with industrial automation (e.g., distributed control and PLC-based systems)
- • Working knowledge of safety, quality systems, and cGMPs is required
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
重點工作內容: Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)