Reporting to BTS Manager, Turkey, the responsibilities of the incumbent are;
- • Coordinate and manage projects with local and global teams.
- • Analyze, identify the business / customer expectations & needs and offer relevant solutions to the brand teams as a project manager
- • Analyze and offer Commercial IT capabilities across all areas of competency (i.e. digital, analytics, Infield solutions including CRM / CLM / BA, mobile, infrastructure, ERP, business applications and emerging technologies)
- • Analyze stakeholders’ needs by partnering and ensure that these needs are developed on BI platform
- • Being a strong and challenger member for the related projects
- • Execute relevant back-office tasks and provide business system support for all aspects encompassing the business.
- • Following software life cycle processes
- • Contributing to the technical design and development to ensure all business needs are satisfied
- • Manage existing assets, including further development and advanced features
- • Work and cooperate effectively with the vendors and service providers when required
- • University degree preferably in Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Electronic / Industrial / Mathematics Engineering
- • 6+ years of experience in a similar position
- • Experience in healthcare industry is a plus
- • Hands-on experience with BI platforms and data warehouses.
- • Having experience in project management
- • Strong analytical & technical skills to evaluate complex issues from multiple perspectives
- • Strong understanding of software development methodologies
- • Multi-task to work concurrently with numerous stakeholders/projects. Enjoy working proactively
- • Ability to work within a matrix structure
- • High capability in interpersonal skills – strong negotiation skills with a problem-solver mind
- • Advanced level in written and spoken English
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.