- Develops and maintains professional relationships with internal and external customers to provide comprehensive medical and scientific support to AbbVie initiatives in assigned therapeutic areas. Facilitates information, education, and research activities for physicians and ancillary healthcare professionals regarding current and future therapies in development or commercialized by AbbVie. Works closely with other AbbVie personnel to ensure information, education, and research needs of healthcare professionals are met and to ensure scientific and technical training needs of commercial organizations are identified and met.
- Responsible for maintaining annual expenses within assigned budget parameters.
- Responsible for accurate and timely documentation of above activities.
- The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all AbbVie internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. AbbVie internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements and objectives.
- Identify, develop and maintain professional relationships with thought leaders, academic centers and researchers in assigned areas of therapeutic interest to ensure access to current medical and scientific information on AbbVie products.
- Upon request, present data on AbbVie products to healthcare professionals including physicians, academic institutions, researchers, and other health care professionals.
- Support research initiatives as requested by AbbVie R&D, Clinical Operations, and Medical Affairs Departments.
- Serve as internal medical and scientific resource to assigned AbbVie therapeutic areas for development of disease-state and product communications and materials that are medically accurate, balanced, and consistent with regulatory guidelines.
- Support Round Table and Advisory Board sessions to ensure accuracy of scientific and clinical data.
- Conducts on-going training to medical affairs, field sales and other internal personnel as directed.
- May provide support for payer-facing activities to public and commercial managed markets.
⦁ Advanced degree with health science background (Pharm.D, M.D., Ph.D, preferred)
⦁ Preferred minimum 3-year total specific industry experience (pharma, device, etc) and minimum 4 years post professional degree practice or relevant transferable experience (clinical practice, academic research, regulatory/scientific)
⦁ Experience in neuroscience preferred
⦁ MSL experience preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities
⦁ Knowledge of applicable pharmaceutical industry legal and regulatory guidelines
⦁ Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point and other software skills
⦁ Conveys information clearly, using a variety of media, to individuals and groups
⦁ Excellent written/verbal communication skills
⦁ Strong interpersonal skills
⦁ Strong presentation and teaching skills
⦁ Ability to convey clinical and non-clinical technical information effectively
⦁ Ability to engage the audience and help them understand and retain information
⦁ Ability to learn clinical and non-clinical technical information
⦁ Ability to work independently and in a team structure
⦁ Demonstrated success at maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or environment
⦁ Ability to adjust effectively to work within new structures, processes, requirements or cultures
⦁ Strong planning and organizational skills
⦁ Ability to travel 60-70%
⦁ Strong team and leadership skills
⦁ Ability to lift 60 lbs
Applicable to California Applicants Only
- The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California.
This range may be modified in the future.
- The salary range is (minimum: _$105,000__ to maximum:_$250,000___)
- This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
- This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
- We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
重點工作內容: Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipmentKeyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
出差: Yes, 75 % of the Time