AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott. AbbVie combines the focus and passion of a leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capabilities of a long-established pharmaceutical leader to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world’s most complex and serious diseases. In 2013, AbbVie will employ approximately 28,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries.
For more information, please visit www.abbvie.com
- The team leads multi-channel growth internally and externally, oversee our stakeholders’ UX and UI matters.
- Based on Corporate and BU strategies, propose effective channels / contents to be delivered and develop a comprehensive digital plan to reach our sales targets.
- Reach various KPIs, including SEO performance, engagement, etc.
- Lead the development and deployment of corporate digital marketing with global.
- Manage brand content delivery across multi digital channels
- Create/Monitor GL and SOP for digital marketing tactics funded by BUs
- Oversee effective implementation/deployment with agency partners
- Propose /Embed digital strategies to reach key stakeholders based on brand strategies.
- Work with internal partners, including BU, CE and IT, to continually refine operating procedures
- Collaborate with key vendors and agency partners
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Lead/Co-lead and embed the development of the overall company digital strategy with global Multi-channel team.
- Propose any opportunities to increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency of the integrated digital/multi-channel customer experience.
- Lead the development of the strategy and accelerate/manage other digital members to follow
- Identify key aspects of the market that AbbVie needs to address
- Align the Affiliate strategy with the Brand Strategy to ensure consistency
- Present the Affiliate Strategy to the Brand Teams and gain alignment
- Work with the Brand Teams to develop plans that are aligned with the Affiliate Digital Strategy.
- Ensure that Brand Plans integrate the channels that best engage our HCPs (and Patients) and provide guidance with the necessary information that will enable the Brand Teams to engage their customers effectively to meet their objectives.
- Lead/Co-lead the organizational change effort to develop the capabilities to drive the optimal effectiveness of digital/mulit-channel marketing investments
- Work cross-functionally to support the execution of the Brand Plans.
- Lead the execution of the digital activities of the Brand Team including establishing the channel mix, KPIs, and assessments of the results.
- Implement pilots to ensure success
- Utilize data to drive decisions
Internal and External Partner Management
- Partner with the Brand Teams, BTS (IT), Customer Excellence, and agencies/vendors to identify the solutions that will achieve the Brand Teams’ objectives.
- Provide multichannel strategic guidance and cooperate for the implementation of the multichannel plans, ensuring strict compliance with promotional guidelines.
- Partner with and manage Agencies/Vendors.
- Train and develop the multichannel competencies of the Brand Teams as needed.
- Over eight years of work experience in pharmaceutical company
- Experience navigating the matrix environment in a mid/large company, including effective communication and leadership skills
- Experience in analytics including an understanding of Pharma Data（IMS、Ultmarc、Cegedim、m3.etc）
- Ability to deliver actionable insights and recommendations by combining data/analytics with research and business trends.
- Digital Marketing knowledge（Multichannel, Contents, Analytics etc）
- Assertive communication skills
- Logical Thinking
- Computer skills（MS PowerPoint、MS Word）
- Excellent presentation skills
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.