The Marketing Analytics and Business Insights (MABI) function supports AbbVie’s US organization and is comprised of highly respected researchers, analysts, data scientists and strategists who are committed to being best-in-class within the biopharmaceutical industry. We serve as strategic in-house counsel, ensuring that all decisions leverage the key insights that we develop. We continue to build new capabilities and skill sets, encouraging our team members to pull up a chair, be themselves, be creative, speak their minds, and do good work. We are a passionate, diverse, flexible, and inclusive organization with a culture that supports the best ideas, wherever they originate. We are smart, fun, quirky, and innovative – and we’d love for you to join us.
The Associate Director of Healthcare Provider (HCP) Omni-Channel Analytics leads the HCP center of excellence for US Commercial with a focus on informing business decision-making through the development and delivery of robust analytic solutions. This role partners with Brand Analytics, Digital Lab, Omni-Channel Strategy, and Data Strategy to support stakeholders in HCP Marketing.
This role requires a marketing analytics leader with the demonstrated technical and business acumen to leverage data, analytics, and technology to identify actionable insights across functional areas and position AbbVie as best-in-class in omni-channel customer experiences. Additionally, this role will build an HCP omni-channel analytics roadmap to enhance the organization's execution and optimization of marketing and sales promotional channels.
- Develop and gain stakeholder alignment for an HCP Omni-Chanel Analytics vision and strategic roadmap
- Lead a team of analytics managers that are responsible for developing and executing omni-channel analytics solutions in the following areas:
- Lead measurement planning workstreams for promotional channels to capture campaign objectives and provide recommendations for: KPI selection, performance measurement, experimental design, and delivery of actionable insights
- Design test-and-learn strategies for A/B and multivariate tests across digital/CRM channels to identify causal impact and iteratively improve performance through key learnings
- Streamline the collection and automation of marketing data across channels and develop processes to integrate into dashboards to effectively communicate marketing performance to key stakeholders
- Analyzes campaign results to identify opportunities to improve performance through key driver analysis and simulation
- Develop and Deploy advanced statistical models and machine learning solutions to identify the drivers of brand performance
- Leads projects of varying analytical sophistication, identifies efficient solutions, manages timelines, and delivers on expected outcomes
- Partners with Customer Experience, Commercial Capabilities, Brand Analytics and Business Technology Solutions to design and execute scalable analytics solutions
Supervisory / Management Responsibilities:
- Lead a team 3 direct reports. Manage vendor relationships and budgets.
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Experience working with and managing multiple internal partners and external agencies
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong focus on teamwork, relationship-building and influencing others; acting courageously and constructively, with agility and a high degree of accountability.
- Master's Degree preferred (Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, or similar), with a concentration in marketing/sales/quantitative analysis.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- 7+ years of experience defining data and technology requirements to support analytics
- 7+ years of experience gathering business requirements and scoping analytics projects
- 2+ years of experience leading and developing direct reports
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in SQL
- 3+ years of experience in dashboard design and development (Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- 3+ years of experience in a web analytics tool (Adobe or Google)
- Adept in navigating a matrix environment at a large company, including effective communication and influence skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a wide variety of analytic projects / portfolio and multiple priorities
- 5+ years of experience in multivariate statistics, statistical computing, and machine learning
- 3+ years of experience in R/Python
- Experience in Experimental Design and Randomized Control Trials
- Experience working with and analyzing syndicated pharma data (IQVIA, Symphony, etc)
- Experience developing and deploying Omni-Channel analytics solutions such as Next Best Action or Multi-touch Attribution
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.