The Americas Costing COE Manager oversees financial accounting, financial reporting, cost allocation, collection of data and preparation of reports that maintain AbbVie’s cost accounting systems for businesses supported. Responsible for the implementation of accounting and internal control policies/procedures to assure accurate financial reporting, cost effective production and responsible commitment of asset/expense resources.
- Provides guidance and analysis of month-end processes for businesses supported. Includes but not limited to development of annual plans/Updates/LBEs/LRPs, and DOH analysis.
- Support plant reviews and audits, both internal and external.
- Provides specific “What If” analysis to evaluate profit plan and return on investment impacts of manufacturing decision alternatives, business development initiatives and administration/execution of manufacturing contracts with third parties.
- Reviews and submits monthly, quarterly, and annual results for businesses supported, including collaboration with business FP&A to ensure complete and accurate results with meaningful variance commentary.
- Responsible for assisting Operations team in the Monthly Operations Review, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting and periodic analysis of operations performance.
- Ensures requests for internal audit, external audit and intercompany billing for tax allocation purposes are completed in a timely manner.
- May be responsible for managing a staff directly or indirectly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- MBA in Accounting or Finance and/or CPA preferred.
- Minimum 7+ year’s related accounting experience required with at least 2 years in a manufacturing environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in SAP and HFM preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
重點工作內容: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)