- Develop plans, coordinate, and drive for execution Quality projects across multiple site QA areas.
- Coordinate with site QA planners to achieve project deliverables along with centralized function the deployment of global Pharma 3 initiatives.
- Analyze, manage, and maintain data for cycle times, touch times, and tasks/process lists to optimize QA processes performance.
- Drive for development, improvement and maintenance of site QA planning and scheduling activities.
- Assure QA areas under scope of the project implement and maintain visual management tools to monitor key QA processes.
- Analyze and report metrics for planned and unplanned activities for key QA processes. Anticipates and identifies areas of risk and mitigates risks through early risk assessments and implementation of fallback / mitigation strategies.
- Lead development of the Project Charter and documents the requirements that satisfy the stakeholders’ needs and expectations. Establish project objectives and criteria for evaluating project results and activities of the project team.
- Support Regulatory inspections for new market introduction.
- Lead and or coordinate Compliance and Performance improvement projects. Provide status to site management of the assigned projects.
You will have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sciences or Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Quality area position, with hands on experience in the following areas: Project Management, Scheduling, and Inventory Control.
- Hands-on experience in Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Be familiar with the Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Knowledge of statistics is preferred.
- Strong creative problem solving and analytical skills.
You will receive:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Vision, Dental, FSA, HSA
- Financial Well-being, Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- AbbVie Vitality: Health & Wellness programs including Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health Advocate, Global Well-Being Programs
- Generous Paid Time Off include, Company Holidays, Vacation, Parental and Caregiver Leave
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Perks include AbbVie Product Shop, Employee Loyalty Program, Tuition Assistance, Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance, Mothers at Work and Milk Stork to list a few
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Job Type: Experienced