The Financial Analyst is responsible for all the financial affairs of the site. Primary objective is to plan, control, administer, interpret, and report the financial affairs, both to management at local level and division. This role reports to the Site Controller. This position does not have any direct reports & has contact with all levels of staff in the Plant.
- Prepare journal vouchers monthly to ensure accounts are accurate monthly.
- Provide input to plans/updates and LBE for review by Site Financial Controller.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist wit review and maintenance of all RCE’s & assist with management and reconciliation of monthly cycle counts.
- Ensure monthly accounts comply with all policies and procedures including Sarbanes – Oxley requirements.
- Provide Support to the Manufacturing Facility, participation in finance weekly meetings, and be aware of safety. Contact with external auditors, U.S. finance personnel
- Project Evaluation – involves the continuous update and review of projects to assist the General Manager and Site Financial Controller in accurate decision-making.
- Technical Activities – Keep up to date on all accounting issues. Variance Analysis – review of monthly management accounts to identify any deviations from Plan or Update thereby enabling corrective action to be taken if necessary.
- Complete accurate balance sheet reconciliations for month end and yearend financial reporting
- Assisted with preparation of Annual Plan and LBE’s and revisions to same.
- Ensure AbbVie is in compliance with all Financial Policies and Procedures
Responsible for keeping up to date with any changes in regulations or legislation
Shows a high level of tenacity to ensure closure of issues.
- Goals are reviewed on a regular basis and formal performance reviews are carried out once per year. Supervision Provided
- May provide cross training and guidance to new department members.
- Qualified Accountant – ACCA, ACA, ACMA, or CPA. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a financial/accounting position; Cognitive/Business Skills.
- Requires a high level of attention to detail and mental concentration, to always ensure accuracy and total compliance with Financial Procedures.
- Requires proven problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new regulatory requirements. Must be results driven striving to meet all targets and metric standards as set by department/site and division leaders. Ownership and Accountability.
- Individuals will be self-motivated and work with a high level of autonomy.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Önemli İş Faaliyetleri: N/A
Meslek türü: Experienced