Career development? We offer that.
Great work-life balance? We offer that too.
Welcome to AbbVie
At AbbVie, we offer you the resources and a global reach to empower your innovative mindset. From day one, we’ve known it takes teamwork and collaboration to develop the scientific breakthroughs, innovative pipelines, and therapies that change millions of patients’ lives worldwide. In short, we know it takes “you” to make those ground-breaking advancements happen. We take pride in serving and supporting our communities and protecting the environment, making a lasting impact felt within healthcare and beyond.
We are now inviting suitable candidates to apply to our Quality Technician/Operator position within our Stability Management team as part of the analytical technology lab group at AbbVie Westport, on a short term fixed contract basis.
In your new role, you will assist in the efficient management and delivery of samples being sent to testing labs for our Biologics & Ocular Implant product samples. Working across a shift-based pattern you will support the management of incoming and outgoing shipments; sample disposal and sample retain as required.
So if you are interested in taking the next step in your career then read on for more information and get your application started today!
Key Activities in your new role include, but are not limited to:
• Provide daily samples for Pharma and Biologics-including stability release and complaints.
• Complete the collection breakdown and organization of shipments.
• Utilize laboratory IT systems including LIMS, OneVault and SAP.
• Perform glass dialing and labelling of bulk material.
• Sample disposal stability release and retains for Pharma and Botox
• Adhering to all company standards in the areas of safety and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies
• Ensure good housekeeping
• Work with team, Supervisors, Quality Manager and Laboratory Manager to ensure compliance with Quality Management System
• Adhere to and support all EHS procedures and policies.
Education and Experience
• Qualified to leaving cert or equivalent essential with a relevant degree preferred.
• Knowledge of working within a GLP/GMP environment.
• Experience working within a similar industry is preferable.
• Strong communication, documentation, and IT skills.
• Ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
• Outstanding organization, flexibility, and time management skills
So, does this all sound like the right role for you? Then join AbbVie!
AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.