- Develop plans, coordinates and drives for execution Quality projects across multiple site QA areas.
- Coordinate with site QA planners to achieve project deliverables.
- Coordinate with centralized function the deployment of global Pharma 3 initiatives.
- Analyze, manage and maintain data for cycle times, touch times, and tasks/process lists to optimize QA processes performance.
- Drive for development, improvement and maintenance of site QA planning and scheduling activities.
- Assure QA areas under scope of the project implement and maintain visual management tools to monitor key QA processes.
- Analyze and report metrics for planned and unplanned activities for key QA processes. Anticipates and identifies areas of risk and mitigates risks through early risk assessments and implementation of fallback / mitigation strategies.
- Lead development of the Project Charter and documents the requirements that satisfy the stakeholders’ needs and expectations. Establish project objectives and criteria for evaluating project results and activities of the project team.
- Support Regulatory inspections for new market introduction.
- Lead and or coordinate Compliance and Performance improvement projects. Provide status to site management of the assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sciences or Engineering.
- Six (6) years of experience in Quality area position, with hands on experience in the following areas: Project Management, Scheduling and Inventory Control.
- The incumbent must have hands-on experience in Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Knowledge of statistics is desirable.
- Must be familiar with the Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced