O firmie AbbVie
Misją AbbVie jest odkrywanie i dostarczanie innowacyjnych leków, które już dziś rozwiązują poważne problemy zdrowotne i stanowią odpowiedź na medyczne wyzwania jutra. Dążymy do wywarcia znaczącego wpływu na życie ludzi w kilku kluczowych obszarach terapeutycznych: immunologii, onkologii, neurobiologii, pielęgnacji oczu, wirusologii, zdrowia kobiet i gastroenterologii, a także w zakresie produktów i usług z portfolio Allergan Aesthetics. Aby uzyskać więcej informacji o AbbVie odwiedź nas na www.abbvie.com. Obserwuj @abbvie na portalach Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube i LinkedIn.
(Sr) Medical Science Liaison, Rheumatology
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott Laboratories. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. AbbVie employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries.
For more information, please visit www.AbbVie.com.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide scientific and technical leadership to ensure professional and credible relationships with thought leaders and external experts of strategic importance to AbbVie.
- Ensure a strong medical and scientific presence for AbbVie in key academic centers by facilitation of research and educational initiatives, while supporting requests for medical and scientific information on products or areas of therapeutic interest to AbbVie.
- Support internal teams such as sales and marketing and members of the Affiliate Brand Team to develop their scientific and technical expertise through the delivery of scientific update presentations. Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other in-field members while retaining functional independence.
- Serve as a point of contact within the Medical Affairs team for thought leaders and external experts within assigned therapeutic area in order to satisfy their needs for scientific knowledge in a therapeutic area and, when requested, relevant AbbVie medicines, to support their safe, effective and appropriate use.
- Deliver credible presentations on scientific matters to physicians, individually or in groups (meetings, clinical sessions, etc.), where requested, but with the focus on Tier 1 and 2 thought leaders.
- Participate in the selection process to identify appropriately qualified thought leaders the Company would wish to engage in collaborative efforts – such as potential research collaborations, or educational and advisory roles (Advisory Boards, Congresses, Symposia, etc.); while ensuring a high level of scientific or educational integrity in these collaborative efforts.
- Facilitate medical and scientific field intelligence – for example, competitor research and medical strategies, educational activities – and communicate, where appropriate, within the Company.
- Attend relevant scientific meetings and Conferences. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop summaries of key data and other scientifically relevant information to inform AbbVie strategic priorities and initiatives.
- Provide key thought leaders / external experts and internal medical and clinical teams with scientific and technical support for publications of scientific or medical interest.
Required Competencies and Behaviors:
- Advanced degree (e.g. MD, PhD, PharmD) in related scientific discipline is preferred
- MNC pharma work experience particularly in medical affairs in developing and maintaining expert knowledge for the assigned therapeutic area, and familiar in medical research in general.
- Demonstrated expertise in the scientific methods applied to clinical research and current legislative/regulatory controls applicable to this research.
- Ability to comprehensively learn about new subject areas and environments.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with thought leaders, physicians and other healthcare decision makers.
- A good understanding of written and oral English is desirable.
- High customer orientation.
- Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity.
Code of Conduct & Business Integrity
AbbVie is committed to observe high integrity and ethical standards in all its business dealings with our customers, with each other, business partners and suppliers.
AbbVie as a responsible corporate citizen will adhere to these standards, as well as to local, national and international laws.
All AbbVie employees are responsible for maintaining the Company’s reputation for conduct in accordance with the highest level of business integrity, ethics and compliance with the law.Soliciting and/or accepting/attempting/offering bribes or any illegal gratification is therefore cause for immediate dismissal.
Candidate is therefore required to maintain the highest ethical standards in his conduct of Company affairs at all times and up hold the AbbVie Values.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Podróż: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Rodzaj pracy: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation