- Create, monitor and maintain a feasible 24 month end-to-end volume (replenishment/production) and inventory plan for all assigned product families that conform to business strategies, financial and throughput plans, capacity constraints and the target inventory profiles to support monthly sales and operations planning process and PLAN/LBE process.
- Act as partner for the Brand Leader and other brand team members to determine the impact of projects and strategic decisions on volumes and inventory.
- Leverage the global planning system, and monitor and maintain planning parameters and data to ensure AbbVie manufacturing sites and affiliates have reliable data to look at and output from the system can be used for third party manufacturers and customers.
- Participate in or initiate the periodic S&OP process.
- Participate in the discussions and execution around Life Cycle Management.
- Daily contact with one or multiple (internal/external) supplying plants to coordinate the supply of pharmaceutical finished product, bulk, active pharmaceutical ingredient or supporting materials.
- Drive continuous improvements and participate in continuous improvement initiatives led by colleagues.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, within the organization, AbbVie manufacturing plants, Third party suppliers and cross-functional personnel.
- Participate in cross functional projects as Subject Matter Expert for supply chain planning.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or Science
- 1 -3 years of work experience in a similar environment, is preferred
- Must be experienced with advanced planning systems and ERP systems, preferably JDA and SAP
- Ability to be a team player with focus on improvement and strong drive for results
- Must possess excellent overall view and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills are required
- Proven ability to possess strong problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Job Type: Experienced