AbbVie’s US Commercial organization is looking for a strong analytical candidate to join a high-performing team supporting Digital Marketing for multiple businesses. In this role, you’ll be responsible for delivering analysis, insights, and recommendations to Marketing leaders to drive increased performance and efficiency of targeted advertising touch points and new digital initiatives. You’ll use your knowledge of digital and non-digital channels and relevant data to identify trends in performance and build a narrative around appropriate strategic and tactical adjustments. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven individual that is never satisfied with the status quo and is eager to let their curiosity and can-do attitude expand the limits of bio-pharmaceutical brand delivery. You will be expected to partner with Brand and Sales Leadership to align Marketing strategies and key priorities while supporting the current and future portfolio. A successful candidate must be able to meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through exceptional oral and written communication.
This role is a part of a hybrid work environment.
- Translate brand objectives into analysis design and supports opportunity assessment through use and understanding of multiple data assets
- Designs measurement plans, KPIs, and dashboards for campaigns to track campaign reach and efficacy, measure use case lift and incrementality
- Designs and implements experimental testing against marketing channels including consulting on sample size, treatment/control selection, estimating duration to reach significance, evaluating cost/benefit, and defining success criteria.
- Executes data measurement processes and analysis that feed into KPIs and dashboards
- Reports campaign impact up to Digital lead and Brand marketer for iteration to pod and brand strategies
- Collaborates closely with content engine and omni-channel excellence members to iterate on campaign based on data measurement findings
- Develops expertise across platforms and channels to enable measurement of campaign efficacy including social, paid search and programmatic
- Ability to combine and interpret signals from multiple data sources with a solid understanding of various metrics leveraged by Marketing.
- Ability to effectively communicate results of complex analytical approaches and influence action to improve brand and portfolio performance.
- Ability to evaluate statistically modeled outputs for reliability, validity, and predictability
- Experience with reporting/visualization (e.g., Tableau, Qlik Sense, etc.)
- Extensive hand’s-on experience and fluency in coding SQL (BigQuery, Hue, SQL Assistant, etc.)
- Experience with statistical testing (e.g., t-tests, ANOVA)
**Position will be filled as an Associate Manager or Manager, depending on candidate experience.**
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a concentration in marketing/sales/quantitative analysis preferred (degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or similar preferred).
- Experience measuring the impact of marketing tactics across at least 2 of the following: CRM, digital, web, mass media.
- This position requires 4-6 years of relevant experience in quantitative analysis of sales and marketing information and the use of this information in the development of business plans and strategies, and 6-8 years of professional experience. It also requires strong leadership skills and a proven ability to work closely and effectively with all corporate functions and senior management.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must exhibit proficiency commensurate with grade in the following competencies: anticipate future needs, build collaborative partnerships, design and implement innovative solutions, demystify complex information, communicate insights and solutions and coach for greater team effectiveness.
- Familiarity with clickstream and/or DMP/cookie-tracking data preferred.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Previous Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
Key AbbVie Competencies:
- Strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong focus on teamwork, relationship-building and influencing others; while acting courageously, constructively, and with agility and accountability.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively partner across multiple stakeholders (i.e. Sales Leadership, Brand Marketing, Sales Operations, Marketing Analytics, Business Insights, Finance, etc.).
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced