This position will be responsible for defining, designing, and delivering SAP centric solutions that enable and enhance AbbVie’s processes in the Treasury area. Ensure high quality solutions are built that meet current and anticipated business needs. Responsibilities include partnering with business leadership and project management, provide guidance to technical teams, drive effective issue management and effective communication with key stakeholders.
The candidate will be responsible to evaluate alternatives to satisfy business objectives, estimate and plan projects. The candidate will be involved in solving complex problems that arise during the planning and execution of different IT programs and projects as well as managing SAP support activities.
- Deliver technology transformations including Treasury IT strategy, bank connectivity strategies (e.g., SWIFT, multibank reporting) and TMS implementations
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Understands organization's vision, goals, and strategies. Aligns department priorities appropriately, determines critical success factors, evaluates, and pursues initiatives based on fit with strategies.
- Actively seek ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends and best practices.
- Assess near-term needs utilizing structured interview processes to establish business priorities, consult with technical subject matter experts and develop alternative technical solutions; advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities.
- Champion change and innovation. Stimulates creativity and innovation in others. Open to new ideas. Supports those who initiate change and take risks.
- Partner with business unit IT to formulate application strategies and roadmaps.
- Define templates, standards, and patterns to be used across project teams.
- Anticipates and recommends technical solutions to business problems. Accountable for maintainability, reliability, and availability of systems solutions relative to business expectations.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners.
- Manages employees/contractors, direct/indirect at varying levels of the Project Management job family.
- Operates within well-defined expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and typically 8+ years of experience, Master’s Degree, or equivalent education and typically 7+ years of experience.
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred and degree in Finance is preferred.
- Prior experience with ERP systems like SAP (ECC or S/4 HANA), with focus in RTR (FICO) and integration with third party platforms like FXALL, Bloomberg, Quantum, etc.
- Prior experience implementing Treasury Management Systems globally which includes Cash & Liquidity Management, In house Cash, Bank Communication Management ,Treasury & Risk management with money market and forex .
- Expertise in business processes, accounting principles, systems configuration, enhancements, and master data elements.
- SAP S/4HANA and/or Central Finance experience is preferred.
- Managing SAP projects and teams; working knowledge of all aspects of the SAP ASAP methodology including Applications, Integration, Data, Security, Change Management, Training, and Communications.
- Hands-on experience planning and facilitating blueprint workshops.
- Strong understanding in developing complex interfaces.
- Ability to resolve complex issues in high stress and high-pressure situations.
- Effective communication and influencing Senior Leaders in business and IT.
- Critical Thinking.
- Coaching and mentoring business and IT resources to ensure effective and sustainable application designs.
- Ability to travel globally.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Zakres pracy: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Podróż: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Rodzaj pracy: Experienced