As a Manager, Commercial Systems eCommerce, this person will be responsible for making an impact on utilization and expansion of Provider eCommerce (B2B) within Allergan Aesthetics as well as broader Abbvie both in US as well as in international markets. Reporting under the larger BTS eComemrce capability organization, this person would serve as a key liaison between business teams as well as technology delivery teams and represent a Scrum Product Owner on various projects.
- Works with North America and International business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on goals, objectives, financials and deliverables for Provider eCommerce (B2B). Responsible for working directly with Product Owner, architects, development leads and SME’s and manage product backlog.
- Communicate progress by producing reports to provide timely and accurate status and decision support information to team, business, and IT management. Makes recommendations based on status to resolve issues and manage risks.
- As a liaison between Business Excellence and Engineering teams, lead deep dive sessions to understand the business needs, roadmap, priorities, market trends & insights and contribute to define the strategic direction, roadmap, and implementation plan for Provider eCommerce (B2B).
- Creating and tracking user stories in JIRA, including define success criteria for delivering the right product, and actively lead creation and execution of UAT.
- Support creation and maintenance of detailed documentation such as operational processes, workflows, and training.
- Participate and represent the eCommerce solution in various corporate initiatives such as Internal audit, Security audit, Operating Model Integration programs, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Information Systems (preferred, not required).
- At least 7 years of experience in product management, project management, business systems analysis or software development.
- Strong leader with experience managing projects including IT and business team members.
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, works independently and proficient in navigating ambiguity.
- Proven ability to communicate and deliver results, actions, decisions, and concerns with little direction or supervision in a timely manner.
- Prior experience in working with eCommerce solutions either as a product manager, business analyst or a software engineer.
- Interest in technology trends and application of technology to improve end user’s experience.
- Deep understanding and knowledge in Agile development as well as project life-cycle management tools (e.g., JIRA and Confluence).
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with ability to state things simply and persuasively for different audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others both inside and outside of the organization and to lead without authority.
- Demonstrated experience leading and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in Product metrics strategies including Google Analytics.
- Ability to demonstrate values such as Empathy, Curiosity and Humbleness.
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities.
- Pharmaceutical experience.
- PgMP/PMP Certification.
- PPM tool experience such as Clarity.
- Agile CSM Certification.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud / B2C Commerce.
- UX / prototyping experience in a plus.
- Data management and analytics.
- Experience developing product roadmaps.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced