Allergan Data Labs (A-DL) exists to disrupt the aesthetics industry through data, design, and technology. We’re pushing the boundaries of personalization and performance marketing in Pharma to deliver frictionless, end-to-end experiences for our providers and their consumers.
Allergan Data Labs is part of Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie Company, the fourth largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Our brands, Botox Cosmetic, Juvéderm, CoolSculpting, SkinMedica, Natrelle and more, are some of the biggest names in the industry. Allē is our technology platform. In combination, our portfolio provides an ecosystem of opportunities to accelerate, scale, and market.
Founded and headquartered in Southern California in 2018, A-DL has grown from a core team of ten subject matter experts to 100+ world-class engineers, designers, digital marketers, product leaders, strategists and creatives. Operating with the rigor and agility of a start-up, we build state-of-the-art intelligent systems that drive innovation.
The A-DL team is bi-coastal and operates out of Irvine, CA and New York, NY.
As the Director, Software Product Marketing for A-DL you will lead the go-to-market strategy and delivery of new, B2B SaaS technologies for Allergan Aesthetics customers (practices). You will also represent the voice of the customer and serve as the go-to person for all things commercial marketing. This role reports to the Executive Director, Software Product Marketing.
- Lead the GTM strategy in both a tactical and strategic way from research and planning to execution, launch, and measurement.
- Own product positioning, messaging and content strategy, as well as development of creative assets. Adhere to the guidance and requirements from legal, regulatory and compliance partners.
- Successfully launch and drive ongoing promotion of all Allē for Business products and features.
- Establish and manage launch timelines. Identify risks and propose mitigation strategies/pivot quickly when necessary.
- Enable Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Public Relations, Support and other teams with talk tracks, collateral, videos, presentations and other relevant assets.
- Collect and codify sales and user feedback for product teams.
- Support a cross-disciplinary team of software engineers, product managers, designers, UX researchers and program managers.
- Adopt and/or implement agile best practices in an organization that is just starting its agile transformation.
- Foster deep-rooted expertise in the aesthetics market and consumer aesthetic journeys.
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape to properly position and differentiate our digital products.
- Understand our provider mindset and their Jobs to be Done.
- Represent Allē and all Allergan Aesthetics brands with intelligence, integrity, creativity and consistency in all internal and external communications.
- 10+ years experience in B2B SaaS. Marketplace, martech and/or small business solutions experience preferred.
- 5+ years experience building and leading teams.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously with a positive sense of urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Zest for efficiency in project and process management.
- Experience with Confluence / Jira, Miro, Loom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Google Suite, etc.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Our Core Values
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced