A career of limitless possibility? We offer that.
Unleashing your full potential? We offer that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
Our employees work every day to discover and address many of the world's most pressing health challenges. When you have patients depending on your solutions, you look for the best people to join the team.
We now require a Warehouse Operator to join our team in Westport on a 1-year fixed-term contract initially. As our new Warehouse Operator, you will be involved in a range of key functions from receiving goods, material handling/storage, issuance of materials to production, shipping and associated documentation. It’s a fast-paced role where you will initially join our Mon-Fri night shift team and may also support days and evenings as required.
If you are interested in developing a career in Supply Chain and want to work with industry-leading technology, read on to learn more and get your application started today!
• Compliance with all regulatory and organizational requirements while fulfilling the day-to-day supply chain activities in the Warehouse.
• Receipt of materials, general material handling and storage, issuance of material to production and shipping.
• Ensures that all materials are accurately located and controlled both physically and on SAP.
• Issuance of material to manufacturing and packaging
• Shipping of Botox products and non-inventory items following SOPs
• Complete line clearances on shipping lines following SOPs and cGMPs.
• Complete cycle counts
• Perform all assigned duties according to departmental SOP's and cGMP's.
• Remain current on proper procedures by reviewing current, revised, and new SOP's relating to the job and the department.
• Complete all required documentation associated with the supply of materials.
• Adherence to all Environmental Health Safety and Energy initiatives, including the safe handling of chemicals and potent compounds.
• Compliance with cGMP and HPRA/FDA regulations and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
Education and experience:
• Leaving Cert essential with 3rd level qualification in relevant Logistics /supply chain/science course is desirable.
• Experience in a similar industry is preferred.
• Knowledge of safe handling of dangerous chemicals is desirable.
• Strong IT skills and familiarity with SAP.
• High level of attention to detail and mental concentration to ensure accuracy and total compliance with procedures at all times.
• Results-driven striving to meet all targets and metric standards as set by site/department and division leaders.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are required for the execution of this role.
AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Experienced