Section Manager, Warehouse is responsible for managing warehouse receiving and managing AP16 bulk materials, commodities, AP5 finish goods and AP16 commodities. Maintain inventory and movements to external warehouse storage. Section Manager is responsible to ensure facilities meet AbbVie internal and external customer expectations while meeting all Quality, Regulatory, Financial and Global Trade compliance expectations that apply to an area. The Section Manager must ensure full compliance with FDA, DEA, OSHA, GTC, TSA and other regulatory expectations, The Section Manager is expected to maintain efficient and compliant operations ready to meet any internal, customer or regulatory audit. The Section Manager is expected to maintain a safe and secure facility ensuring employee safety and product integrity. The Section Manager is expected to meet assigned goals and KPI’s and assure capacity, systems and technology is of supporting operational expectations.
List up to 10 main responsibilities for the job. Include information about the accountability and scope.
- Interpret, develop, and implement strategies, policies, procedures, and systems to ensure quality and security.
- Responsible for the management, training, and developing a compliant and diverse work force of 20 operators, group leaders and supervisor.
- Responsible to meet internal and external customer service expectations including AP16 interaction with key AbbVie participating in customer audits and programs that are expected to improve service or support AP16 business activity, product security or relationships.
- Responsible to meet CFM expectations regarding inventory accuracy and annual operating budgets of approximately $2MM.
- Managing all areas of the Receiving departments. As well as maintaining all equipment needed for receiving and storing material.
- Manage all receiving schedules for all trucks and emergency receipts day or night.
- Manage the FG receiving team in AP5 and maintaining all aspects of receiving.
- Lead the implementation of the distribution KPIs and ensure monthly reporting requirements are met
- Responsible for any additional warehouses add to the network for AP16 & AP15 storage for raw materials, cold chain product and commodities.
- Lead all projects from facility to process improvements at any of the USDO warehouses for finish good within the network.
•BS/BA degree in business or logistics management is preferred to ensure the manager has an extended understanding of operations management. Equivalent experience is acceptable.
•Manager may be required to attain Controlled Drug Agent status gained by passing the security screening and training processes.
•Manager may be required to pass all FBI, state and local background checks including no prior felony convictions to meet various state licensing requirements.
Manager, Warehouse and Operations; Manager, Distribution
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced