Want to make a global impact? We offer that.
Want to be part of a Great Place to Work in Ireland? We offer that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
We are a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company that combines the focus and passion of leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capability of an established pharmaceutical leader. Redefining what is possible is our business and our passion. Our goal is to help patients live healthier lives and we are proud to be a Great Place to Work.
We are now recruiting for an NPI Process Engineer in Ballytivnan, Sligo. As an NPI Process Engineer you would be responsible for supporting the transfer of New Products Introductions (NPI) from R&D and external partners. A Process Engineer provides operational technical support to all functional departments in relation to NPI and existing products.
Are you intrigued? Do want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as a Process Engineer would be:
- Assisting in the development NPI manufacturing process.
- Providing operational technical support for process related issue resolution.
- Performing gap analysis, facility fit studies, process safety and risk analysis for NPI.
- Monitoring and analysis of process data during the manufacturing.
- Preparation and updating of specifications related to NPI materials and consumables.
- Lead and / or assist risk assessments (PFMEA EHS etc).
- Development of NPI related documents e.g., transfer Plans/Protocols/Procedures/Manufacturing Batch Records.
- Working closely with global science and quality teams, on the process development of suitable future products for AbbVie.
- Assisting and /or leading product and process related investigation and change plans.
- Supporting, supervising and training operations personnel for NPI processes
- Adheres to and supports all EHS&E standards, procedures and policies.
So, what do you need to do this role?
- Third level degree in a relevant engineering, science or technical discipline required.
- Masters Qualification in relevant technical discipline desirable.
- 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical process engineering, with relevant experience of batch processing, technical transfers, scale up, in a cGMP pharmaceutical or Biologics industry.
- Experience in new product introductions to Biologic facilities desirable.
So, are you ready to join our team?
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Job Type: Experienced