The Finance Lead position will assist with the coordination and consolidation of LBE, Update, LRP and Standards/Plan processes for Operations – Internal Manufacturing & Engineering (IME). This includes continued integration activities and support for the 26 Global Manufacturing plants and various Headquarters functions.
- Facilitate and assist in the consolidation and preparation of management review packages for the IME VP Review and the Operations EVP Review of Standards and Plan, Update and LRP. Close collaboration with sites to understand the business and analyze submissions.
- Key liaison in support of the global sites for LBE and Planning cycles. This includes understanding their business, variance analysis and review of their submissions.
- Lead the consolidation and preparation of the IME LBE cycle submissions. Review and understand variances from relevant benchmark.
- Drive process and system improvements to ensure continued evolution of efficiencies while meeting the needs of the financial planning and reporting requirements.
- Operate independently with significant interface among the sites. Balance competing demands while achieving timelines.
- Integrate multiple approaches to analyze data and procedures, taking into account business considerations.
- Recognize the financial implications of management decisions.
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support complex decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive and related experience in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Possesses strong analytical, problem solving and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Proficient Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of SAP, BPC, Ops BA, TM1 and Power BI a plus.
- CPA and/or MBA desirable.
- Experience in plant/cost accounting is a plus.
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the "essence” and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
Significant Work Activities & Conditions
- Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day).
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced