The BTS Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM) Communications Associate Director is a key leadership role within our organization and will be responsible for Awareness, Communications, and Training programs for the entire Information Security & Risk Management Team across Abbvie (The ISRM team includes global teams across Information Security, Threat Intelligence, and Governance, Risk & Compliance). This individual will develop, lead and manage programs with the primary focus of reducing risk to the organization by educating employees on company requirements and information security best practices and leading change management activities. Projects will include the development of online and classroom training, targeted communication campaigns, as well as develop and execute change management and internal marketing strategies to support the Information Security and Risk Management programs. The selected candidate will interact with AbbVie BTS, AbbVie BTS Communications, Corporate Communications, AbbVie business teams, vendors and end users.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating the Information Security and Risk Management awareness, communications, and training strategies and plans
- Develop and execute detailed project plans for training strategy and materials for all levels of the organization
- Running the AbbVie phishing awareness program and internal testing platform
- Develop and execute marketing and communication strategies focused on security policies, standards, and guidelines via all available tactics/channels
- Maintain and index a repository/library of content materials
- Developing easy to understand messaging
- Liaising with multiple internal communications to ensure alignment with communications policies and guidance.
- Lead in-region resources to coordinate security awareness campaigns
- Building out a qualified core team of employee’s, contractors and third-party providers to execute communications and training programs
- Experience in creating, developing, and managing targeted technical awareness campaigns/programs
- Familiarity with IT networks, enterprise architecture and IT risk management
- Minimum 8 years of experience in training and awareness programs (preference information security discipline or IT programs).
- Bachelor's degree with 9 years' of experience or Master's degree with 8 years of experience in Business /Marketing, Communications, or related field of study.
- Understanding of branding and targeted campaigns
- Ability to successfully interact with technical and non-technical resources
- Ability to work independently without direction for day-to-day activities.
This position is part of AbbVie’s Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM) team. We are here to put our partners in a position to succeed. We do it by providing the knowledge, tools, and support they need to effectively use data and technology while also effectively managing risk.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced