The Field Planning and Analytics Manager is responsible for acting as liaison between Commercial Operations, IT, Training, OEC, Legal, Med/Reg and Franchise teams to oversee the design, deployment, training, communications, and management of the Field Force Automation tools, data validation, field customer service, and territory analytics.
This position drives field force effectiveness through strategic partnership with the Franchise business units to identify compliant systems solutions and enhancements, streamline processes, and increase salesforce effectiveness in alignment with the Franchise strategies.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Act as Liaison between Commercial Operations, IT, Training, OEC, Legal, Med/Reg and Franchise teams to oversee the design, deployment, training, and communications of the Field Force Reporting Tools
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the CNS sale force on all customer service needs- Reporting, data inquires, targeting, and territory alignments
- Provide territory level analytics to CNS executive management, Franchise business units, finance, and training departments
- SME and key point of contact across commercial systems for iRep, Advance, and ABS related processes.
- Support coordinated efforts with the Brand Teams, MABI, and Sales Leadership in marketing initiatives, segmentation, and other sales force effectiveness initiatives identified to improve field force execution.
- Proactive engagement in the business and the users to provide system enhancement/business process recommendations.
- Level 2 support for Help Desk Cases and root cause analysis and investigation of systems related issues.
- Design, Testing, and Deployment for on-going iRep/Advance releases and enhancements.
- Coordinating the development of project plans and business deployment steps across the business, IT, OEC, Legal, while ensuring the business requirements are well defined and approved.
- Demonstrates expertise on AbbVie business rules, processes and tools.
- Proactively recommends improvements to streamline current processes and reduce cycle time. Insuring consistency across ABS related work streams and systems
- Cross functional leadership across CA&O Sales Planning, Field Operations, Training, Sample Management, and IT to roll out projects in scope and on-time.
- Develops project plans that integrate and align with cross departmental processes and other projects, and provides innovative solutions to overcome project hurdles.
- BA, BS degree required. BA/BS required to ensure effective understanding and application of business concepts.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in project management (including leadership of a significant cross-functional project), marketing or sales operations or information technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously with sense of urgency.
- Strong project management, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong customer and operations focus.
- Confidence in providing subject matter expertise to Senior Leadership, Sales Leadership and other high level contacts.
- Ability to clearly and confidently articulate complex and difficult concepts.
- Extensive understanding of pharmaceutical field sales activities, roles and behaviors.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent business acumen, understanding of Compliance, Legal, Med/Reg drivers and guidance.
- Ability to develop and deliver training and communications; public speaking ability addressing groups of a few to thousands
- Experience in developing, deploying, and managing effective IT systems, quality control procedures, and comfort in directing low level analytics
- Understanding and experience working directly with pharmaceutical sales data sources.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to develop and execute innovative, creative solutions
- Master's degree in business or science preferred.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, compliance regulations and standards preferred.
- Veeva/Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical Products
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced