De missie van AbbVie is het ontdekken en leveren van innovatieve geneesmiddelen die vandaag een oplossing bieden voor ernstige gezondheidsproblemen en de medische uitdagingen van morgen aanpakken. We streven ernaar om een grote impact te hebben op het leven van mensen in verschillende belangrijke therapeutische domeinen: immunologie, oncologie, neurowetenschappen, oogzorg, virologie, vrouwengezondheid en gastro-enterologie, naast producten en diensten uit de portefeuille van Allergan Aesthetics. Bezoek www.abbvie.com voor meer informatie over AbbVie. Volg @abbvie op Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube en LinkedIn.
Payroll Specialist - France
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com.;‘
Being one of the leaders in biopharma space comes with a huge deal of responsibility towards our patients and employees, Our Principles are embedded in our company culture that has been recognized by our employees through Great Places to Work certification, awarded to AbbVie in 2022.
You will become a part of an international EMEA HR team, that is supporting AbbVie’s 15.000 employees in the region in following areas: Benefits, Compensation, Employee Data Management, Payroll, Performance Management and Time & Absence.
Being part of EMEA HR Team, the Payroll department covers 49 countries in region.
As a Payroll Specialist for France, you will be responsible for payroll transactions for France predominantly, supporting pre-payroll as well as year – end payroll activities. You will also be reviewing and verifying files generated internally or by global payroll vendors (GPV), enforcing key payroll deadlines, as well as answering employee/manager queries. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to participate in regional projects or initiatives across the EMEA countries.
In addition, you will also cover the following:
• Partnering with internal stakeholders and with Global Payroll Vendor (GPV) to process payroll and resolve payroll transactions that are in error.
• Review and validate payroll files (eg. Payroll Reconciliation File, Bank File) and reports generated internally or by the GPV and approve for processing.
• Support pre-payroll activities (eg. finalize data entry, review master data file quality, and confirm time/payroll data completeness).
• Assist in resolving input errors (and other errors) from the third-party vendors or internal AbbVie stakeholders.
• Assist in resolving Bank Errors (with AbbVie Treasury’s support).
• Support Year-End Payroll processing activities (eg. develop and provide payroll calendar, review year-end tax reports and notify AbbVie employees of availability of tax information).
• Respond to internal AbbVie stakeholders (Tax, Treasury, Finance and BHR) with regard to questions or issues they have raised around payroll data and/or payroll reports.
• Answer employee/manager queries or assist GPV with other queries it cannot resolve.
• Support role for global, regional and country specific projects
• Leading or participating in activities within the HRConnect or/and Pay&Time team.
• Ensuring consistency and standardization of country processes with global model.
• Some travel may be required.
• Solid payroll operational experience
Experience and solid knowledge of specific payroll process for France is a must
• Working knowledge of Workday and experience integrating with 3rd party applications.
• Strong customer orientation and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in French and in English are a must
• Good analytical and process diagnostic skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture. Strong spreadsheet and database skills. Continuous improvement orientation.
What we offer:
• Private medical care
• Life insurance
• Commuting allowance.
• Company Social Benefits
• Multisport Plus card (gym membership card)
• Additional day off
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Annual bonus
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Reizen: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.