Over Allergan Aesthetics
Bij Allergan Aesthetics, een bedrijf van AbbVie, werken we aan de ontwikkeling, productie en het op de markt brengen van toonaangevende schoonheidsmerken en -producten. Ons portfolio van esthetische producten omvat injecteerbare producten voor het gelaat, body contouring, plastische chirurgie, gelaatsverzorging en meer. Ons doel bestaat erin onze klanten te voorzien van innovatie, opleidingen, uitzonderlijke dienstverlening en een streven naar uitmuntendheid, en dat alles met een persoonlijke toets. Voor meer informatie, ga naar www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Sr. Director, Regulatory Affairs Strategy -Device Aesthetics
The Sr. Director Regulatory Affairs (Devices) is independently responsible for development of global regulatory strategy and representation of Regulatory Affairs on R&D project teams. Communicates regulatory strategy to project teams developing pharmaceutical or medical device Leads team of regulatory professionals to ensure successful planning and completion of regulatory activities on a worldwide basis. Responsible for knowledge of regulatory requirements of major regions (US, EU, Japan and China) with responsibility for working with colleagues on a worldwide basis to form a global strategy. Responsible for content of global regulatory submissions. Directs communications and interactions with US FDA and other regulatory agencies worldwide. Responsible for covering multiple development projects.
Represents Department at Global Project Team. Develops regulatory strategic plan and provides guidance to project team. Leads Global Regulatory Team. Works with team to resolve complex project issues. Utilizes regulatory expertise and knowledge of regulatory requirements and regulations to strategically interpret, plan, and communicate requirements to ensure governmental approvals are obtained. Manage and mentor direct report(s), where line management responsibilities exist.
Sets strategy for submissions of product registration documents to health authorities worldwide. Interacts with other line functions in the preparation, review, and completion of documents for regulatory submissions.
Able to clearly articulate regulatory strategy at Project Team and Global Regulatory Team meetings. Able to negotiate with teams to ensure acceptance of regulatory strategy. Ensures compliance with project team timelines and milestones.
Health Authority Interactions:
Effectively plan, organize, and conduct (or supervise) formal meetings with regulatory agencies. Interact with key personnel in regulatory agencies to ensure the review and approval of development plans, the timely resolution of issues, and the approval of marketing applications.
Provide interpretive analyses of complex regulatory guidance documents, regulations, or directives that affect Allergan Aesthetics products and operations. Advise personnel in other departments regarding their applicability and effect.-PD1
Qualifications - External
- PhD, PharmD or MD degree or equivalent in a scientific field, plus at least 10 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs with successful leadership roles on global project teams
- MS degree or equivalent in a scientific field, plus at least 12 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs with successful leadership roles on global project teams
- BS degree or equivalent in a scientific field, plus at least 15 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs with successful leadership roles on global project teams
- Demonstrated excellence in developing global regulatory affairs strategy.
- Strategic thinking, leadership skills, assertiveness, strong technical background, and excellent negotiation and project management skills as evidenced by past performance as regulatory lead on global project teams
- Able to analyze worldwide regulatory requirements to synthesize a global regulatory development strategy as evidenced by past regulatory experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) as evidenced by a demonstrated ability to prepare complex documents / submissions and to give presentations
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel for up to 20% (to include International Travel)
Applicable to California Applicants Only
- The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California.
This range may be modified in the future.
- The salary range is (minimum: _$193,500__ to maximum:_$377,000___)
- This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
- This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
- We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Belangrijkste Werkzaamheden: N/A
Minimum Salary $193,500
Maximum Salary $377,000
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation