WE’RE HIRING: Strategic Marketing Project Manager
LOCATION: Irvine, CA
We are Allergan Data Labs, a team of 400+ digital and consumer marketing gurus, data scientists, and engineers, on a mission to help realize the potential of the aesthetics market through data and technology. We create world-class digital products to inspire our 150M target consumers globally to use our life-changing brands.
Allergan Data Labs is part of Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie Company, the fourth largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Our brands are iconic household names such as Botox Cosmetic, Juvéderm and CoolSculpting.
We’re looking for a Strategic Marketing Operations Project Manager to play a role in our team operations and to help manage world-class consumer and digital marketing campaigns for Botox Cosmetic and Juvéderm. The role is highly cross-functional and requires bringing many internal and external teams together to launch important strategic projects and major marketing activations.
The ideal candidate will be interested in working in a high energy, creative, and collaborative environment. You are entrepreneurial in spirit and enjoy wearing many hats. You are a people-person, a connector, and a problem solver. Most importantly, ambiguity and campaign planning excites you!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Drive the day-to-day operations of our marketing campaigns
- Partner with consumer and digital marketing teams to define objectives and strategy for each large-scale campaign
- Define the scope for each campaign initiative, and create the relevant project plan including timelines/milestones and key deliverables
- Manage projects on a day-to-day basis, tracking progress and partnering with internal colleagues and external agencies to ensure they are meeting their deliverables
- Facilitate and schedule team events and cross functional team meetings
- Problem solve issues as they arise; push team on opportunities to balance speed with quality
- Identify bottlenecks/blockers, provide escalation management, and anticipate tradeoffs
- Champion cross-functional collaboration to ensure strategic campaign decision making
- Embrace negotiation tactics to find business critical solutions in a timely manner
- Enhance process leadership and help improve our ways of working
Advocate for our toolset by embracing change and showcase improvements to be made
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and minimum of 4+ years of experience in project management, consulting, marketing, or operations, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A track record of planning, executing, and delivering results for complex and cross-functional projects
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to design, structure, and lead projects
- Effective interpersonal relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and partner with key stakeholders
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- Knowledge of waterfall approach to project management methodologies and tools preferred
OUR CORE VALUES
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self-educate and improve your skill set.
Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
Applicable to California Applicants Only
- The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California.
This range may be modified in the future.
- The salary range is (minimum: _$96,000 to maximum:_$188,000)
- This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
- This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
- We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.