De missie van AbbVie is het ontdekken en leveren van innovatieve geneesmiddelen die vandaag een oplossing bieden voor ernstige gezondheidsproblemen en de medische uitdagingen van morgen aanpakken. We streven ernaar om een grote impact te hebben op het leven van mensen in verschillende belangrijke therapeutische domeinen: immunologie, oncologie, neurowetenschappen, oogzorg, virologie, vrouwengezondheid en gastro-enterologie, naast producten en diensten uit de portefeuille van Allergan Aesthetics. Bezoek www.abbvie.com voor meer informatie over AbbVie. Volg @abbvie op Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube en LinkedIn.
Associate Director, Innovation
The Enterprise Innovation group works side-by-side with the AbbVie executive team on many of the most pressing issues facing the organization, both in the short term and long term. Guidance from this team will have a direct impact on the future success of AbbVie.
As an Associate Director of Innovation (R&D), you will partner with leaders across AbbVie to optimize the value of our portfolio of current and future assets. The role is seeking a high performing individual contributor who has demonstrated an interest and expertise in the biopharma industry and strong desire to advance our strategic agenda and support mission-critical initiatives that will make a real difference for AbbVie’s patients. In return the innovation group will provide high profile, high impact development experiences.
The position requires strong analytical skills, the ability to translate strategic vision into tactical action, identify the highest impact ideas and plans and focus efforts to work well in a cross-functional team.
- Foster end-to-end innovation on enterprise-critical assets through collaboration with Asset Strategy Team (AST) and Integrated Evidence Strategy Team (IEST) – topics ranging from evidence package, trial design, clinical acceleration, commercial presentation to launch preparation.
- Support strategic initiatives that will address mission-critical questions and position AbbVie for future success.
- Lead individual modules within complex, cross-functional initiatives, including driving the problem-solving process and supporting research and analytics, and distilling pragmatic recommendations for management consideration.
- Monitor, understand, and prioritize external trends of relevance to the enterprise, and help determine how AbbVie should prepare and/or respond.
- Help communicate our strategy across AbbVie.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree required. Advanced degree (PharmD, PhD, MD, MBA) highly preferred.
- Minimum years of experience - 6+ with Bachelors, 4+ with Masters and 2+ with PHD
- Experience managing large projects within a complex matrixed organization as a consultant to a pharmaceutical organization, either as an external consultant or an internal cross-functional lead.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to lead complex, cross-functional initiatives.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capability building / Change management skills – leverage empathy and coaching with functional stakeholder to achieve organizational buy-in and long-lasting changes.
- Highly collaborative, genuinely enjoys working hand-in-hand with the businesses to develop solutions that advance AbbVie’s overall mission.
- Strong communication skills can comfortably lead meetings with mid/senior-level management.
- Sound business judgment
- Drive, energy, and passion to advance AbbVie’s mission.
Applicable to California Applicants Only
· The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California.
This range may be modified in the future.
· The salary range is (minimum: $ 126,500 to maximum: $ 247,000)
· This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
· This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
· We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Belangrijkste Werkzaamheden: N/A
Reizen: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Minimum Salary $126,500
Maximum Salary $247,000
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation