Want to make a global impact? We offer that
Be part of a high performing international team? We offer that too
Welcome to AbbVie!
At AbbVie, our strength lies in our team of experts who conduct ground-breaking science on a global scale every day. In choosing your career & life path, choose to be extraordinary!
We are excited to be recruiting a European Lead, Commissioning & Qualification (C&Q) to join our global Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for setting directions, providing guidance and managing the global commissioning and qualification (C&Q) program for the European and Singapore regions.
You will collaborate with the R&D and manufacturing site leadership, and Site Quality teams to drive optimum and standardized C&Q approach across the global network while leading and providing directions and validation strategy for key capital projects. In addition, you will benchmark with other bio-pharma companies to continue to enhance the overall C&Q program for achieving optimal program outcome.
Are you intrigued? Do you want to learn more?
A snapshot of your key responsibilities as European Lead, Commissioning & Qualification (C&Q) are:
• Collaborate closely with the C&Q Manager in US to set Vision and Strategy for the corporate C&Q program.
• Implement corporate C&Q strategies.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement ideas to enhance the program.
• Development and plan for C&Q budget/estimates and other financial planning.
• Provide leadership and oversight on C&Q for all European and Singapore sites.
• Drive global paperless C&Q initiative and deployment
• Represent AbbVie in external industry committees and network as C&Q SME
So, what do you need to do this role?
• You will have a B.S degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering with a minimum 10 years of experience in Pharmaceutical/bio-pharmaceutical industry
• Minimum 7 years of experience in leading C&Q programs, and experience with interfacing Regulatory/Quality or auditors with 5 years + supervisory, project management and budget management experience
• Leadership of other technical professionals and experience in leading cross-functional teams with results-orientation. Skilled in the strategy development, initiation, selection, coordination and management of projects and have ability to solve unique problems.
• Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting devices, biologics and pharma products. Strong working knowledge of ICH, ISO, US CFR and EU regulations.
• Knowledgeable with latest industry standards and guidelines on C&Q, including ISPE/ASTM
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written) with strong negotiation skills
So, are you ready to take on this role? Apply today!
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced