This role manages several key commercial order to cash systems for Allergan Aesthetics Customer Operations Business Technology. The role has responsibilities for ensuring consistent Business Technology support across a portfolio of order to cash applications and customer operations teams. Building strong partnership with primary stakeholders, operations leads and smaller business teams this role will coordinate and manage projects, system enhancement, production application support and future application capability maps.
Strong functional knowledge of SAP order to cash processes, consignment sales processes and call center operations experience are key. Embracing AbbVie's and Allergan's cultures of progressive employee values, inclusivity, continuous improvement, and high performance while meeting internal and external client expectations with aggressive delivery dates are essential.
This role’s responsibilities will also include project estimation, project execution, process and functional improvement implementation, incident management, and change control activities within a formal SDLC. Working with internal delivery teams and external vendors to execute on projects. Execution of daily production support duties and service level agreements to keep Customer Operations teams functionally and technically supported and running are also required. An experienced candidate will also be challenged to incorporate creative and critical thinking to the above tasks and processes to ensure continuous improvement of the applications and processes under their care.
- Liaison between call enter Customer Operations teams and IT delivery teams: Execution of projects, enhancements and production support for applications. Providing application subject matter expertise to business and IT teams for applications under your care.
- Coordinate and lead IT teams: Effectively managing relationships across multiple IT teams in a matrixed corporate environment to enable business teams while ensuring application health and evolution.
- Strategic Intake and prioritization of new requests: Record, evaluate, prioritize and initiate enhancement of applications and processes for applications per operational needs. Proactively identifying new opportunities, applying strategic and creative thinking to enhancements or inclusion of new technologies to improve compliance, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure SDLC process: Applications are compliant and running, adhering to system life cycle requirements for documentation, testing and support ticket records.
- Audit and SOX compliance support: Guide and respond to internal audit, SOX audit and business teams for applications under your care.
- Project management: Effectively manage project and enhancement teams to realize project goals using form SDLC methods.
- Vendor management: Coordinate, collaborate with and manage vendor relationships, consulting resources and IT teams providing support for applications and services.
- 7-10 years of IT experience within a Customer Operations or Sales Ops environment
- SAP: Functional experience with SAP CRM and SD processes supporting order to cash based processes
- Movemedical: SaaS consignment inventory level management and sales order entry for sales teams
- Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud and Service Cloud functional knowledge
- Experience with call center operations and telephony system knowledge (Nice, Five9, Avaya, etc.)
- Cloud based applications supporting a depot Stock to customer consignment process
- Hands on implementation and production support experience working with Order-To-Cash
- Project and budget management experience using formal SDLC within a health sciences industry
- Experience in a high performance matrixed corporate environment
- Leadership, communication and change management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to foster trusting relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with experience presenting to key stakeholders
- Experience with vendor management.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or another discipline relevant for the healthcare industry or equivalent experience.
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced