Business Technology Manager
Objectives of the Position:
- Partner with Pringy manufacturing business leaders and multiple IT organizations to lead and develop solution strategies for manufacturing and lab applications utilizing standard enterprise architect and six sigma methodologies and tools.
- Conduct and manage IT projects, evaluate new technology to ensure that solution is appropriate for the requirements of the business, and create a 3-year strategic roadmap for BTS at the plant site.
- Maintain compliance with regulatory legislative requirements and ABBVIE policy and procedures governing GxP, data integrity (DI), SOX and environmental health and safety. All such activities, technologies and services must be compliant with global and local quality standards, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Provide visibility of both local and global projects to local management and global BTS team. Ensure appropriate escalation for all BTS / IT issues and risks
- Ensure management and coaching for a successful and engaged team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Pringy Manufacturing site
- Reports to Exec. Dir., BTS / Information Technology
- Proficient in English and French
- Engineer in IT with a 5-year minimum experience
- Work experience as manager or project leader of 2 years minimum
- Strong Project Management skills
- Knowledge of Quality requirements (Data integrity and CSV).
- Knowledge of detailed practices for IT service management (ITIL)
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary skills
- Strong communications skills
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.