A proposito di AbbVie
La missione di AbbVie intende scoprire e fornire medicine innovative per risolvere gravi problemi di salute attuali e gestire le sfide sanitarie di domani. Puntiamo ad avere un rilevante impatto sulla vita delle persone in diverse aree terapeutiche fondamentali: immunologia, oncologia, neuroscienze, oculistica, virologia, salute della donna e gastroenterologia, oltre a fornire prodotti e servizi al portafoglio Allergan Aesthetics. Per maggiori informazioni su AbbVie, visita l’indirizzo www.abbvie.com. Seguici @abbvie su Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube e LinkedIn.
Scientific Director, Precision Medicine Immunology
The candidate will:
- PhD, PharmD and/or MD with 8+ years or MS with 10+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent; substantial understanding of Translational Sciences and relevant Therapeutic Area required. Will hire at level according to experience.
- Strong scientific background in immunology or related field supported by publication record in these areas
- Expertise in dermatology highly desirable
- Knowledge of clinical trial methodology, regulatory requirements governing clinical trials, companion diagnostics/in vitro diagnostics, protocol design, and/or experience in development strategy preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership in translational sciences (employing pharmacodynamic, predictive and exploratory biomarkers) and experience with development of assays including ligand binding assays, IHC/IF, gene expression profiling, flow cytometry is a plus
- Ability to manage clinical translational programs and teams with minimal supervision.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Esperienze professionali significative: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Trasferte: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Tipo di contratto: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation