A proposito di AbbVie
La missione di AbbVie intende scoprire e fornire medicine innovative per risolvere gravi problemi di salute attuali e gestire le sfide sanitarie di domani. Puntiamo ad avere un rilevante impatto sulla vita delle persone in diverse aree terapeutiche fondamentali: immunologia, oncologia, neuroscienze, oculistica, virologia, salute della donna e gastroenterologia, oltre a fornire prodotti e servizi al portafoglio Allergan Aesthetics. Per maggiori informazioni su AbbVie, visita l’indirizzo www.abbvie.com. Seguici @abbvie su Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube e LinkedIn.
Unleashing your full potential? We OFFER that.
A career of limitless possibility? We OFFER that too.
Welcome to AbbVie!
At AbbVie, we offer you the resources and a global reach to empower your innovative mindset. From day one, we’ve known it takes teamwork and collaboration to develop the scientific breakthroughs, innovative pipelines, and therapies that change millions of patients’ lives worldwide. In short, we know it takes “you” to make those ground-breaking advancements happen. We take pride in serving and supporting our communities and protecting the environment, making a lasting impact that's felt within healthcare and beyond.
We are now recruiting an experienced Process Engineer to join our high performing Engineering team in Westport, Co. Mayo. In your new role you will successfully manage and support projects through all elements of Project Lifecycle, from Design to Commercial Manufacturing while also providing technical & process engineering support to Operations, including root cause analysis, trouble shooting and continuous improvement. You will be the subject matter expert for all process onsite.
Intrigued? Then read on for a snapshot of key responsibilities………….
In this role, you will:
- Lead projects throughout entire lifecycle
- Provide technical and engineering support, daily trouble shooting, optimization and cost reduction
- Drive Equipment Uptime through reliability engineering and continuous improvement
- Monitoring and analysis of Process Equipment data during the commercial manufacturing
- Identification and project management of continuous improvement projects.
- Lead and support successful introduction of NPI’s onsite
- Adhere to and supports all EHS&E standards, procedures and policies
- Provide functional expertise to support daily operations
So, what education and experience to do you need?
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering, science or technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Biopharmaceutical Industry, including experience in Aseptic/Fill Finish area
- Experience working with lean methodologies. Previous experience in lyophilization and sterilization operations preferable
- Experience in new product introductions to Biologic facilities is desirable
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality requirements are required
- Experience in leading process/product specific deviations, NCR’s, CAPA etc
- Understanding of equipment and process related validation activities (IOQ, PQ etc)
- Able to think strategically and creatively, and to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
So, are you ready now to be part of this innovative Engineering team? Then apply today!
AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Tipo di contratto: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation