- With the leadership of the Supply Chain Director, drive their assigned Operations Brand /Program projects.
- Manage lifecycle transitions that can have a significant impact on Brands sales. They may need to manage millions of dollars in capital / project expense, and deliver multi-million dollar cost savings.
- Core member of Operations Brand Team.
- Create a viable Brand plan, financial plan, LRP, risk management and Lifecycle strategies. Justify and ensure alignment with AbbVie’s business goals and strategic imperatives.
- Primary interface with Commercial to develop and gain agreement on Brand/ Product forecasts. Remain current on internal and external factors impacting their Brand/Product(s).
- Assist the Brand Director or Brand Manager with the supply chain interface to provide a central point of contact for stakeholders from Commercial, R&D, S&T, Legal, Tax, Quality, Regulatory, Finance, Manufacturing and TPMs.
- Capable of communicating effectively and widely to all levels of the organization.
- Aid the team to communicate a common vision to the cross-functional stakeholders and help the teams to ensure that roles, responsibilities, and issues are clearly understood and resulting activities are agreed and coordinated.
- Manage program activities to optimize the operational performance and meet strategic business needs while ensuring that assurance of supply is achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Science plus business and product management in Life Science; MBA or higher education desired but not required
- 5-8 years of experience in Operations, Supply Chain, Management, Product Development, and / or Financial Management
- Proven experience in managing effective teams and fostering collaboration across organizational boundaries.
- A demonstrated success as a collaborative team player
- Proven excellent presentation, oral, written and communication skills
- Proven ability to handle conflicting priorities to deliver results
- Proven capability to manage, implement and influence large change management programs
- Knowledge of the Commercial and Process understanding, and experience of the Product / Brand they manage is a benefit
- Possess understanding of core business processes
- Proven ability to interface effectively in worldwide cultural settings and with executive level management
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Job Type: Experienced