The Site / Engagement Success Manager will be responsible for deployment of new technologies across the AbbVie manufacturing network. This person is multi-domain expert highly competent in project delivery across large geographical network. Actively builds close working relationship with manufacturing sites, instilling a high level of trust when implementing technical controls in the manufacturing environment. Coordinates pre-deployment activities across stakeholders, ensuring technical solutions are mature, documented, tested and approved in advance of all site engagements. Drives automation of technical solutions to facilitate efficient deployment of manufacturing controls at enterprise scale. Collaborates with IT Compliance and OT Commissioning & Qualification SMEs to build project quality strategy. Ensures seamless compliance continuity across IT & OT domains throughout project executions. Coordinates global and local resources needed to execute projects. Supports sister projects where trusted relationship with manufacturing sites a key success factor. This role is responsible for the site’s successful adoption and operation of technologies which spans customer experience, quantifying with data improvement opportunities, and the tactics to achieve such as step change improvements in AbbVie’s technical deployments.
- Establishes close working relationship with all manufacturing sites. Builds deep working knowledge of site organizational structure, management style, project management organization, resource models and technical capabilities.
- Proactively works to standardize engagement with manufacturing sites. Builds standard project models to minimize variability in project execution across site engagements.
- Leads pre-deployment activities ensuring that projects are appropriately mature. Principal gatekeeper for ‘deployment’ stage-gate. Responsible for ensuring all prerequisite deliverables fulfilled before embarking on site deployments.
- Makes recommendations to technical specialists on deployment models available within manufacturing. Proactively drives for automation and standardization of deployment tools focusing on increased efficiency and reduced deployment overheads.
- Responsible for creation, approval and adherence to project quality and execution plans for respective projects. Ensures stakeholder buy-in and engagement.
- Responsible for compliance with global and local change management policies and procedures. Brokers relationship between BTS and Engineering change agents ensuring alignment and continuity across respective change mechanisms. Builds standard change templates in ServiceNow, Soltraqs and Kneat to support efficient change management.
- Manages deployment schedules, integration with site manufacturing schedule and coordination of global and local resources.
- Has defined authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects. Establishes organizational objectives and delegates assignments. Accountable for actions and decisions taken by self and subordinates.
- Supports sister department projects where significant site engagement is required.
- Drive the security PIT score process and security / resiliency risk quantification effort.
- Help assess sites digital maturity and support the development of a technology road map to more secure and reliant foundation that enables sites to capture OpEx value.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 years experience; Master's Degree with 6 years experience; PhD with 2 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Possess thorough theoretical and practical understanding of own discipline.
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced