A proposito di AbbVie
La missione di AbbVie intende scoprire e fornire medicine innovative per risolvere gravi problemi di salute attuali e gestire le sfide sanitarie di domani. Puntiamo ad avere un rilevante impatto sulla vita delle persone in diverse aree terapeutiche fondamentali: immunologia, oncologia, neuroscienze, oculistica, virologia, salute della donna e gastroenterologia, oltre a fornire prodotti e servizi al portafoglio Allergan Aesthetics. Per maggiori informazioni su AbbVie, visita l’indirizzo www.abbvie.com. Seguici @abbvie su Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube e LinkedIn.
Senior Financial Analyst
Full time role to provide support to the for any one of our major businesses. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with the operating planning process by developing budgets and performing analytics. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Support the forecasting, planning, and reporting for the assigned business segment (monthly forecast, Plan and LRP). This includes updating projection model, preparing schedules, submitting projection into Long View application, completing templates to Corporate FP&A for consolidation, and preparing presentations for Senior management’s review
- Prepare metric reports for monthly business review meetings
- Prepare month-end close activities related entries (GTN, warranty revenue, expenses)
- Monthly consignment reconciliation control and investigate discrepancies with SEDES
- Perform various monthly controls regarding new products and commercial strategies
- Work with the product support team on annual budget, quarterly expense projections and controls
- Help monitor and track various initiatives/programs (warranty, demos, free of charge products)
- Quarterly analysis, reporting and forecast of Standard COGS and Other COS deviations
- Perform variety of tasks and ad-hoc analysis, as required
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in finance or accounting
- At least 3 years related work experience in similar discipline and processes
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including being a team player while also having the ability to partner with and influence others
- Ability to work independently with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management/efficiency skills including high competency with MS Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of SAP ideal, but not necessary
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Applicable to California Applicants Only
Applicable to California Applicants Only
The below range is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California. This range may be modified in the future.
The salary range for this role is (minimum: $74,500 and maximum: $145,500)
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive program
This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Esperienze professionali significative: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Tipo di esperienza: Experienced
Minimum Salary $0
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation