A proposito di AbbVie
La missione di AbbVie intende scoprire e fornire medicine innovative per risolvere gravi problemi di salute attuali e gestire le sfide sanitarie di domani. Puntiamo ad avere un rilevante impatto sulla vita delle persone in diverse aree terapeutiche fondamentali: immunologia, oncologia, neuroscienze, oculistica, virologia, salute della donna e gastroenterologia, oltre a fornire prodotti e servizi al portafoglio Allergan Aesthetics. Per maggiori informazioni su AbbVie, visita l’indirizzo www.abbvie.com. Seguici @abbvie su Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube e LinkedIn.
Business Systems Consultant
Business Technology Solutions (BTS) is seeking smart, ambitious, IT professionals that want to continue their career by helping us amplify and accelerate AbbVie’s remarkable impact on people’s lives through exceptional business systems consulting. This role will work in a dynamic and collaborative environment to identify, analyze, implement, and improve data and technology solutions that enable AbbVie’s business and, in some cases, the digital interactions with patients, health care providers, and other stakeholders. The role will afford opportunities to lead and contribute to IT projects. To be successful, a Business Systems Consultant (BSC) will be able to work cross-functionally to understand and shape business needs, to plan and implement IT projects, and to build or maintain strong relationships with various business clients and other BTS functionaries.
- Work directly with clients in one or more business areas to understand their business strategy and tactical priorities to identify the corresponding data and technology needs.
- Understand the data and technology capabilities already in use for the business unit and similar areas within AbbVie. Recommend appropriate application for the business unit to meet current business priorities.
- Maintain awareness of trends and emerging technology solutions within the industry that are applicable for the assigned business area.
- Use knowledge of current and emerging solutions to proactively help shape the business strategy and identify opportunities for improvement. When necessary, perform comprehensive analyses, identify insights and business benefits, and develop business cases to help stakeholders understand strategic opportunities.
- Make recommendations to business stakeholders regarding the alternative and optimal approaches to achieve their business objectives. These may include technology solutions, business process changes, or other options.
- Work cross-functionally to develop comprehensive project estimates and timelines by soliciting input and collecting feedback from all impacted stakeholders. Work across IT and business functions to negotiate and secure the availability of resources to meet the demand.
- When necessary, create and maintain system and project documentation including but not limited to change requests, functional requirements, test plans, data migration plans, and cutover plans. Appropriately delegate to more junior analysts when possible.
- For low to moderate complex projects, may be required to perform Project Management responsibilities.
- Work with minimal oversight; deliverables and relationships are monitored through periodic reviews. Proactively keep management informed of issues and risks.
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 years’ experience as a business systems analyst or equivalent; Master's Degree with 6 years’ relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand the Commercial business model, related business processes, and corresponding IT solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions.
- Strong work ethic.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Esperienze professionali significative: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Tipo di esperienza: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation