Biologics Manufacturing Training Specialist (1st Shift)
- Transfers methods into Production instructions to allow for successful performance of scheduled campaigns.
- Schedules work tasks, with general assistance, to support project and campaign timelines. Drafts moderate scope and complexity documents. Circulates documents to reviewers with general assistance, responds to comments and questions. Manages document review and approval to meet project timelines and provides status reports to management.
- Works with management and senior staff to determine appropriate course of action within defined procedures. Tracks ongoing problems and gathers information for analysis. Analyzes data to develop solutions to moderate-level problems.
- Applies knowledge, experience, and technical skills to understand ABC production objectives, to provide support to production initiatives, to execute procedures efficiently and compliantly, and use standard practices to ensure inter-group consistency.
- Works on problems of moderate complexity, where analysis of situations requires evaluation of several factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action. Discusses action with senior staff.
- Coordinates activities of sub-group and actively works with other sub-groups. Frequently interacts with subordinates and supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- At least 2-5 years relevant experience with good writing skills.
- Working knowledge of media/buffer preparation, cell culture or purification of biological drugs is required.
- Computer proficiency. A working knowledge of safety, quality systems, and current Good Manufacturing Practices is required. Familiarity with tech transfer processes.
- Must be flexible to handle multiple tasks including ability to handle pressure in a professional manner. Effectively work in a team environment. Maintain a high level of energy and professionalism on the job. Build effective working relationships with customers, co-workers, cross-functioned groups, and management.
- Basic understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices as applied to equipment and process steps in area of responsibility.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced