The principle responsibility is to assure consistent sales achievement in assigned territory by providing quality products & service, to develop technical & selling skills to ensure customers’ needs are met, to identify opportunities for business within territory while maintaining existing business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory sales analyses
- Works with Sales Manager to develop and execute sales plans once proposed forecast is approved.
- Implements product sales strategies to ensure sales goals and targets are achieved.
- Utilize selling skills to ensure customer needs are met and territory sales targets achieved through regular customer contact.
- Identifies new business opportunities and gain new or expanded business within territory while maintaining existing business.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Attends marketing activities, conferences, health talks, exhibitions, booth and trade displays as required and regular department meetings with manager to build in continuous feedback mechanisms.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, selling techniques etc. and communicate market intelligence to Sales and Marketing Management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures all activities in territory are executed with professionalism and comply with AbbVie standards and Code of Conduct.
- Customizes original messages to resonate with the HCP’s character, role, hospital, healthcare system & external environment change.
- Reframes how our customers view their treatment in a way that inspires action toward our solution
- Creates constructive tension which is a productive force that moves the interaction into unfamiliar and uncomfortable theme where the HCP feels compelled to take clinically appropriate action
- Creates motivation to prescribe by insuring HCPs are able to remove any barriers to new way of treatment
- Communicates with HCPs based on their perspective and their language
- University graduate with relevant education background preferred
- Minimum 1+ years of professional sales experience in general hospital preferably in phar maceutical industry with proven sales record
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Good command of presentation skills
Job Type: Experienced