If you live and breathe all things Digital, then we want to talk to you! The AbbVie Digital Lab is on a mission to transform data-driven digital marketing in the pharmaceutical industry. This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of an industry-defining team that's building something from the ground up.
The Digital Media Optimization & MarTech Manager will support the MarTech Lead in efforts to consolidate performance reporting, savings, and efficiency improvements across all digital channels: search, social, display, OLV, website, email etc. This role will work with agencies, channel leads and data scientists to provide business context and insights on media and audience performance data to provide a feedback framework & infrastructure on performance results. While this role is not “hands on keyboard” it will require deep knowledge of the media platforms and the ability to drive management presentations on delivery performance.
The ideal candidate should however also be comfortable “getting their hands dirty” creating reporting requirements, campaign creation rules, workflows, and campaign adjustments etc., where needed. The candidate should be an expert at communicating and presenting monthly delivery of optimization results (live, PowerPoint and/or email) across Abbvie brands for digital marketing performance, optimizations and savings. This candidate will also be working with adjacent data teams on delivery of enhanced reporting capabilities across digital channels to support efficient weekly and monthly report outs of performance to leadership.
Who You Are
- Positive-natured & Optimistic: Great interpersonal skills, with an amiable ability to coordinate and communicate with internal departments and external partners.
- Skillful & Experienced Communicator: Expert written/verbal communication with an ability to articulate digital functionality and concepts into laymen’s terms for clients and partners.
- Organized & Coordinated: Excellent project management and task tracking skills to drive results.
- Driven & Proactive: Strong ability to work independently and be proactive where needed.
- Solution Oriented: Creative problem-solving skills with a desire to drive toward successful solutions.
- Agile & Reliable: Ability to prioritize tasks independently, as well as flexibility to adjust quickly to changes in priorities from external forces.
- Team Player & Trust Builder: Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence in individual performance and team performance.
- Composed & Collected: Comfortable in ever-changing environment; results-driven with an ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Support media platform(s) communication on delivery of tactical digital campaigns that highlights in easy-to-understand terms the enhancements to campaign setup, KPI/conversion tracking, optimization adjustments, efficiencies etc.
- Create/deliver or recommend reporting frameworks and consolidation of results across all brands and channel leads across all digital campaigns on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Communicate optimization plans across channel leads and brands that highlight actionable recommendations to improve the performance of campaigns to align with KPI framework and business objectives.
- Establish standardized learning agendas shared by channel leads to improve the tactical execution across all Abbvie brands in terms of digital marketing best practices.
- Elevate best practices across channel leads for improvements to audience, creative tracking taxonomy and optimizations across partners.
- Support intra/inter-team communication requirements as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Advertising
- Excellent Microsoft Excel (decoding a story from data) and PowerPoint skills (creating a story/narrative in a deck)
- Significant hand-on-keyboard experience in activation platforms (i.e. DSPs, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc…)
- Experience working in data platforms such as Datorama and/or DMPs (or CDPs) required
- Expert in Digital Marketing KPIs and analysis to articulate performance across awareness, consideration, and conversion metrics
- Align test plans and campaigns with business and media performance KPIs and objectives. Track and monitor overall performance to demonstrate value of campaigns and A/B testing.
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email CorpJat_ABV@abbvie.com.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced