Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the Allergan Aesthetics beauty business at AbbVie, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our iconic brands include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm, and more. The medical aesthetics business is ripe for rapid growth and disruption, and we are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to add to our high-performing team to do just that.
Our team has successfully launched a new and innovative technology platform, Allē, which serves millions of consumers, tens of thousands of aesthetics providers, and thousands of colleagues throughout the US. Since its launch in November 2020, Allē has delivered curated promotions, personalized experiences, and millions of consumers use it as part of their beauty journey. Now, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success program as we prepare to launch a new array of game-changing technologies on our successfully adopted platform.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager interested in working within a startup-oriented environment while backing a very large company. If that's you, please read on.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will report to the Associate Director of Technical Support and Customer Success and continuously collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to solve the most critical technical problems.
- Own client satisfaction, renewal rates, and successful product adoption.
- Provide your customers with technical and tactical direction on the Alle platform and dig into usage to ensure they employ it effectively.
- Help develop resources and best practices that improve new features and enhancement outcomes
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and the Alle ecosystem, streamlining partnership with Product Management, Engineering, Product Support, and others.
- Build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Alle personas and new features and enhancements.
- Advocate for the customer to internal stakeholders. Share customer feedback and insights to Product Management, Engineering, and Product Support on the innovation and improvement needed to optimize the Alle customer experience
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each customer, to review usage numbers and status.
- Reactively respond to customer requests for strategic guidance on the Alle platform, and introductions to new stakeholders or usage numbers.
- Build Customer confidence by clearly articulating and demonstrating the Alle value proposition
- Conduct Customer Satisfaction Reviews with customers on a monthly/quarterly basis to gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Create productive relationships with and between key stakeholders
- Effectively represent the Customer Success department on cross-organizational teams to deliver on organizational objectives and collaborate with peers to successfully help launch new products and applications.
- Enhance, and assist our knowledge base together with our Technical Writers
Required Experience & Technical Skills
- Requires 3+ years of relevant SaaS experience (customer success, consulting, or technical account management or a closely related field).
- Technical aptitude to learn and understand our product and its many use cases.
- Strong general project management, organizational, and time management skills with a track record of delivering on deadlines.
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and ability to be the voice of the customer.
- Proactive, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively as needs arise.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude fostering collaboration.
- Be Humble: You're smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct, and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials, and meetups, you regularly self-educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Three weeks of PTO and 17 company sponsored holidays
- MacBook Pro and accompanying equipment to do great work
- Attend a tech or marketing conference of your choice each year
- On-campus restaurant and amenities
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced