- Perform sampling and inspect raw materials, commodities, durable & consumable as per specifications.
- Responsible of the release of material according to materials specification and incoming quality procedures.
- Responsible to enter test results in manufacturing systems such SAP and LIMS .
- Segregate and document the rejected and experimental materials.
- Keep current the specifications, procedures, documents in general from the area
- High School or GED with one (1) year of experience in the biologics or pharmaceutical industry, or Associate Degree in Science with 0 years of experience.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing (GMP) and safety practices.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Experience driving forklifts/Reach Truck and handling materials preferred.
- Basic knowledge in computer systems.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Expériences Professionnelles Significatives: Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day)
Type de contrat: Experienced