The AGN Aesthetic Presales Associate is a lead generating position with responsibility for educating future Allergan Aesthetic customers on the value of working with Allergan. The Presales Associate will manage ‘leads’ database and forecast likelihood to close, follow-up on pending account forms, create cases for Customer Credentialing and serve as the primary AGN representative until the new customer/account is warmly transitioned to their sales representative upon account opening. The Presales associate will have knowledge of all AGN Aesthetic programs and be equipped to answer basic questions on products, programs, training, and resources. The Presales Associate will also have basic knowledge of state license rules based on Allergan Aesthetic Sold to policy to customize education of group types/product eligibility and program eligibilities.
When working with non-Allergan customers who are considering aesthetics, duties include: assessment of customer needs, gathering of basic customer info, education on the value of working with Allergan (sales support, program support, business development support, etc.) and setting expectations on the process of setting up an account, assisting customer through the application process to become an Allergan Aesthetics account. The Presales Associate will actively make outbound calls to leads via phone, email, etc. Presales associate will proactively reach out to leads.
When working with brand new Allergan customers, duties include assisting customers through the registrations for Allergan Advantage, Allergan Partner Privileges, Allergan Direct and Brilliant Connections, guide customers to complete product proctoring and attestation requirements, and align prescriber affiliations to generate SRFs. Will also add applicable contact info and warm transfer to appropriate sales representative.
The Presales Associate will operate in a fast-paced environment that encourages constant change and expects top-notch customer service. Responsibilities also include effective collaboration with multiple teams such as the Loyalty Team, Sales Force, Customer Operation, Accounts Receivables, etc. The employee must conduct their work activities in compliance with all Allergan internal requirements and with all applicable regulatory requirements. Allergan internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources, and general business policies, requirements, and objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining leads, serving as Primary Allergan rep for non-customers.
- Educate customers on Allergan Partner Privilege sign up and enrollment, Allergan Advantage registration, Brilliant Connections, Allergan Direct, proctoring and attestation for required products.
- Access Needs qualifying and segmenting new customers for appropriate customer journey
- Capture basic contact Info (person’s role in account, address, phone, e-mail, medical information (to assess specialty, nature of business).
- Opportunity management: Create lead in System, uncover opportunity, stay in close communication with ‘considerer’ and provide high-level of customer support to include answering basic product/program questions, leveraging Allergan Aesthetic platforms for training and resource support, and building Allergan loyalty with future customer.
- NEW Customer (Open Account): Create case for Credentialing team. Capture required information. Ensure smooth account opening process. Serve as lead contact for customers from start of account creation process until the account is opened. Welcome customer to Allergan Aesthetics, share account info and introduce to sales reps.
- Develop program knowledge and utilize to best serve non-customers business needs, as well as prospect new products, program and training opportunities and identify and qualify new business. Educate on Allergan programs/products/resources and answer pre-customer questions. Obtain information needed to accurately understand problems and needs; use this information to determine solutions and proactively solve customer problems in a manner that exceeds customer expectations.
- Proficient in Allergan Aesthetics Programs and Rules/Requirements for opening an Aesthetic account.
- Strong collaboration with cross functional teams; Customer credentialing, accounts receivable, Allergan Aesthetics Salesforce team
- Answer basic questions and provide information to help customers make an informeddecision on opening new SHIP TO’s and educate on value of the Allergan Aesthetic portfolio
- For non-Allergan accounts, answer basic questions, qualify account and if no future salesopportunity, close case in system.
- Routing therapeutic leads to Credentialing team
- Effectively manage book of business to ensure white glove onboarding experience and smooth customer journey.
- Attend program and sales training and department meetings as required.
- Complete administrative responsibilities related to lead management process and new customer onboarding.
- Customize follow up emails to customers, leverage Calendly resource, send proctor videos to customers
- Complete program enrollment for Allergan Partner Privilege, Allergan Advantage, Brilliant Connections and Allergan Direct. Complete proctoring and attestation for required products if
- College Degree
- One or more years of customer support/account management is required.
- The ability to work in teams, be highly organized and exhibit good communication skills required.
- Experience in lead generation sales
- Experience in the healthcare industry involving interaction with physicians, patients, etc.
- Skill in demonstrating a professional phone etiquette.
- Skill in managing time effectively.
- Ability to provide service to customers in various time zones across the US.
- Ability to use virtual meeting platforms to engage with customers
- Ability to collaborate with employees of various departments
- Ability to maintain accuracy, consistency, and quality in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to coordinate and synchronize multiple projects while maintaining a high degree of customer service.
- Ability to use CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Outlook, MSWord, EXCEL, PowerPoint and some database software.
- Motivated by individual and team achievement.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.