A career that inspires you? We Offer That.
A job where your ideas make a difference? We Offer That.
A promising future? We Offer That.
Welcome to AbbVie! As part of an international company with 48,000 employees worldwide and around 3,000 employees in Germany, you will have the opportunity to work closely with us to address the health challenges of tomorrow. Do you have a passion for improving health care around the world and for using your expertise? In a challenging work environment that allows you to broaden and develop your own skills? You’ve found the right place!
Further develop your expertise and join our team as a Senior HR Business Partner.
In this position, you will be a strong partner for executives in the assigned support area primarily with regard to aspects such as organizational development, change management, talent, onboarding and strategic workforce planning.
Where you can make an impact:
- You will act as a strong partner to your business, providing key support to achieve business objectives
- As an advisor to the business on leadership development topics, you make optimal use of existing tools (including 360° feedback, assessment tools, new leader assimilation)
- You support and accompany the managers with regard to employee retention and development as well as team building
- You manage the annual Talent Review processes as well as goal setting and performance appraisals including calibration rounds for your support area
- You accompany the organizational development, help to find the best possible organizational structure and accompany the changes with a holistic change management approach
- You know and uphold the rights of the works council in the daily HR work and work trustfully with the works council on individual measures, organizational changes as well as projects of the department.
What you bring with you:
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, psychology, law or social sciences with a focus on human resources/employment law or comparable professional training with corresponding further education
- Professional experience in HR in a large and matrixed company
- Working cross functionally to support your business area most effectively e.g. Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, HRConnect, finance etc..
- Experience in the implementation of suitable workshop & training formats
- Sound knowledge of labor law, good knowledge of the collective bargaining agreement of the chemical industry, basic knowledge of social security and tax law desirable Fluent negotiation skills in English
- Experience in HR transformation/digital transformation
- New ideas and “out of the box thinking”
- A passion for HR
What we offer you:
- A diverse area of work where you can make a real difference
- An open company culture
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible work models for a healthy work-life balance
- Corporate health management with comprehensive health and exercise programs
- Corporate social benefits
- Diverse career options in an international organization
- High-level, attractive career development opportunities
- A strong international network
At AbbVie, your individual contributions count – help us achieve more together. Be a part of it and grow with us – go above and beyond!
Sounds like the perfect career opportunity for you? We look forward to receiving your application. All you need is a complete CV – anything else will be discussed in person, where possible, if general suitability is determined.
Have questions? Email us at TalentAcquisition.email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from you!
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.