Job Purpose and Scope:
Join a successful portfolio brand team at the most exciting time with a clear pathway to leadership in Medical Dermatology and help launch real patient innovations. The brand manager will assist in the execution of the marketing plan, co-ordinating their successful implementation/launch plan and grow the long-term sales, profit and market share position for Skyrizi.
- Understand the marketing objectives and brand strategies and work with brand and sales teams to execute brand strategy
- Drive execution of brand tactical initiative plan with clear and deliverable ROI
- Work with global marketing to deploy key global initiatives
- Material management (Warehouse stock levels, re-stocking, re-approvals and withdrawals)
- Work with Senior Brand Manager to determine marketing strategies and sales tactics to achieve product objectives
- Project management of key initiatives (websites, events, speaker tours, internal launches)
- Digital deployment of key initiatives
- Stakeholder management (Sales, medical, TAS, agency) to ensure key business needs and deadlines met
- Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
Qualifications: Minimum Skills Required
- Demonstrated experience and success in deploying brand tactics to sales force.
- Digital experience.
- Good knowledge of computer-based programs including spreadsheets and power point.
- Strong planning skills.
Knowledge / Education Required:
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Tertiary qualification in business or science related field
- Fully Conversant in Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
- Demonstrated excellence in execution.
- Demonstrated success in healthcare / pharmaceutical sales, preferably in specialty care.
- Minimum 2 years' healthcare/marketing experience.
- Digital marketing experience an advantage.
- Rheumatology experience an advantage.
- Quality, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities:
- Attend regular departmental meetings with manager/supervisor to build in continuous feedback
- Meet the requirements of ISO and Class A by complying with all relevant Quality policies and
- procedures to ensure the Quality objectives of the business are met.
- Comply with all relevant company Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental policies,
- procedures and work practices with the intent of preventing or minimising accidental exposures to
- self, colleagues and/or the environment.
Job Type: Experienced