Demand FCST and Modeling:
- Propose baseline demand FCST via FCST modeling and simulation.
- Validate and reconcile sales bottom up/MKT FCST to bridge with top-to-down FCST
- Obtain Supply Intelligence(manage abnormal demand with supply, product allocation etc..)
- Scenario Planning for risk and opportunities quantification and decision made by MT
- NPI launch assumption and FCST, manage phase in phase out of NPI and old SKUs.
- Drive KPI(FA/FB) deep dive for root cause analysis and reflect corrective plan in coming cycle
Supply Planning/Inv. Management:
- Oversee sales forecast, stock and supply planning to ensure excellent service level while maintaining reasonable stock level in different DCs in China.
- Short term and long term supply visibility analysis against sales order/demand FCST .
- Weekly production/shipments tracking with upstream, quick react on demand/supply change and drive mitigation plan worked out for supply issues.
- support new product development and launch in China market.
- Clear guideline for monthly purchase plan and clearance plan.
- Monthly analyze stock quality and project provision/write-off risk for budget accrual.
Tools & Reporting:
- FCTS KPI dashboard tracking and root cause analysis for items that miss target.
- Monthly supply plan reconcile after cut off and actual update, identify supply risk and propose mitigation plan.
- End to end visibility build up and analysis to focus on the efficiency of supply chain
- Statistical FCST tooling development with global Demand Planning
+10 year's excellent working experience in supply chain with multiple rules(DP/SP)
Skilled on data analysis/profound knowledge of demand FCST and Planning
Understand of the logistic knowledge
Strong interpersonal communication skills with cross function team
Good command of English, both in Written and oral
Ability to work with fast paced and dynamic environment
Familiar with ERP, knowledge of SAP/APO is a must.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Tipo de trabajo: Experienced