- Execute company’s target and goals, and complete works in target hospitals in own territory.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers, colleagues and HCPs as appropriate.
- Fully cooperate with other team members (the sales manager, marketing manager, sales coordinator, medical affairs team) to improve working efficiency and implement promotional campaigns and activities.
- Collect and analyze market information and knowledge to ensure accuracy of management team’s decision.
- Any assignments from supervisors
- Conduct business activities by abide the code of business conducts
- A Bachelor’s degree in science or medical-related
- 3- 5 years of Pharmaceutical sales/marketing experience, aesthetic market will be preferred
- RDPAC holder
- Good communication and teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with many diverse customers
- Willing to take challenges under pressure
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or pharmaceutical industry
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Viaje: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Tipo de trabajo: Experienced