Job Purpose and Scope:
To assist in the development of annual marketing plans, co-ordinate their successful implementation and grow the long-term sales, profit and market share position for assigned products within the context of the overall Corporate Business Plan.
- Participate in the development of marketing objectives and brand strategies.
- Drive execution of brand tactical initiative plan with clear and deliverable ROI.
- Drive delivery of new customer insights to enhance and build on brand innovation.
- Work with brand and sales teams to execute brand strategy.
- Work with global marketing to deploy key global initiatives.
- Work with brand and sales team to implement omnichannel strategies incorporating traditional and digital channels
- Work with Medical, Learning and Sales team to implement and update product training to sales force on an ongoing basis.
- Work with creative and digital agencies to support development and delivery of brand initiatives
- Work with Senior Brand Manager/Business Unit Manager to manage cost centre budget tracking
- Work with Senior Brand Manager/Business Unit Manager in planning sales promotion and advertising in support of therapeutic area products and determine market strategies and sales tactics to achieve product objectives.
- Project management of key initiatives, including contract management and purchasing requirements as per SOPs
- Digital deployment of key initiatives in partnership with digital agencies
- Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards. Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Achieve sales and market share annual goals.
- Develop strategic relationships with KOL’s.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge, Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong financial and planning skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellence in execution
- Experience with customer management and digital marketing systems including Veeva CRM & Veeva PromoMats
- Deploying brand tactics to sales force
- Creation and deployment of digital initiatives to sales force, customers and patients
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge and experience
- Tertiary qualification and demonstrated business/commercial experience required
- Fully Conversant in Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
Quality, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities:
- Attend regular departmental meetings with manager/supervisor to build in continuous feedback mechanisms.
- Comply with all relevant Quality policies and procedures to ensure the Quality objectives of the business are met.
- Comply with all relevant company Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and work practices with the intent of preventing or minimising accidental exposures to self, colleagues and/or the environment.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter.
Please visit our website www.abbvie.com for more information about our Company or to explore other AbbVie opportunities.
AbbVie is an EEO Employer.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Tipo de trabajo: Experienced