A career in which you can achieve more? We Offer That.
Looking for challenges where you can grow? We Offer That.
A career where all your skills can come into play? We Offer That.
Welcome to AbbVie! As part of an international company with 48,000 employees worldwide and around 3,000 employees in Germany, you will have the opportunity to work closely with us to address the health challenges of tomorrow. Do you have a passion for improving health care around the world and for using your expertise to improve patients' quality of life? In a challenging work environment that allows you to broaden and develop your own skills? You’ve found the right place!
Make an impact:
With a lot of experience and even more passion, you will be joining our team in Ludwigshafen am Rhein.
Further develop your expertise and join our team as Senior Pharmacometrician (all genders)
The Scientist for Modeling and Simulation of Clinical Studies will independently perform high quality pharmacometric (PMx) analyses essential for internal decision making and successful regulatory submission.
- Assisting the PMx lead in the selection of action plans that best meets CPPM and drug development business objectives.
- Ensuring timely delivery of PMx documents with support of supervisor. (e.g., dataset specifications, PMx analysis plans, CPPM presentations, and PMx reports, and other documents for regulatory interactions).
- Actively participating and presenting at CPPM project team meetings and to CPPM leadership.
- Seeking to continually evaluate and implement novel PMx methods and approaches.
- Delivering results for business needs and plays a role in positioning AbbVie for long-term success
This is how you can make a difference:
- PhD with 0+, Master’s degree with 8+ years of experience or Bachelor's degree with 10+ of experience in a rfield related to Pharmacokinetics, (Bio-)Statistics, Applied Mathematics, System Pharmacology or comparable
- Proven scientific track record and technical skills to perform the role
- Critical thinking and self-reflective
- Persistent and resilient
- Ability to connect unrelated concept and to generate original or unique ideas;
- You influence colleagues to achieve departmental alignment
- You give full accountability when delegating and accepts full accountability when delegated to.
- Fluency in English required, German would be a plus
What we offer you:
- A diverse area of work where you can make a real difference
- An open company culture
- Attractive remuneration
- Intensive onboarding by a mentor
- Flexible work models for a healthy work-life balance
- Corporate health management with comprehensive health and exercise programs
- Corporate social benefits
- Diverse career options in an international organization
- High-level, attractive career development opportunities
- A strong international network
At AbbVie, your individual contributions count – help us achieve more together. Be a part of it and grow with us – go above and beyond!
Sounds like the perfect career opportunity for you? We look forward to receiving your application. All you need is a complete CV – anything else will be discussed in person, where possible, if general suitability is determined.
Have questions? Email us at TalentAcquisition.email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from you!
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.