The Program Compliance Senior Analyst (PCSA) is responsible for monitoring and reconciliation to ensure data is accurate and compliant with 60+ individual country policies; and AbbVie’s OPPFs, procedures, and CFMs for all activity including top tier Congress activity. The PCSA is also responsible for the successful close-out of activities, ensuring financial, transparency and compliance accuracy of all costs and activity associated with events planned within AbbVie’s Business Service Group or by Third Party Vendors, as required by country specific, federal and state government reporting and regulations.
The PCSA role includes the continued enhancement of Cross Border Transparency requirements by executing, through collaborative interactions, risk assessments, monitoring for continuous improvement, recommending effective controls and processes and creating and delivering Transparency training.
- Ensure compliance with all US and country-specific laws and company policies for interacting with global Healthcare Providers (HCPs), Healthcare Organizations (HCOs), and Patients, as applicable.
- Ensure correct reporting for all Transfer of Value (TOV) from AbbVie to the reportable Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and Teaching Hospitals (HCOs) for US and OUS activity, and support HCP Dispute Resolutions.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines with accurately reported data.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the monitoring policies and procedures. Lead to ensure BSG performs in a consistent and accurate way, and ensure proper documentation is maintained and organization is audit ready.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Sunshine Act and global transparency reporting requirements in order to assess general data quality issues that may impact ability to report information to the country/state/government agencies.
- Serve as transparency resource for day–to-day processes and analyze and determine the best course of action for each inquiry/problem.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries and produce monthly reports. Assist with month end closing and provide supporting documentation for audits
- Lead development of reconciliation enhancements to support cross functional business needs. Define requirements, lead creation of job aids, and video tutorial opportunities.
- Event Tool Management liaison for reporting processes.
- Expert in system of record meeting management and contracting tools.
- Data Entry Skills: emphasis on Excel, Extreme attention to detail and capable of asking insightful questions, Advanced MS Office skills
- Knowledge of finance and accounting practices
- Must be flexible, able to adapt to changing business priorities and can multitask and deliver results within timelines
- Must have strong interpersonal skills; customer-service oriented
- Must be able to work well independently as well as part of a broader team with a strong sense of urgency, personal commitment and ownership over work
Education: BA/BS required. Master’s degree desirable.
Minimum Experience: 5+ years of work experience.
- Collaboration: Successfully builds strong productive, mutually beneficial relationships while enhancing collaboration with peers, internal stakeholders and external partners. A leader in “raising the bar” and cultivating strong relationships that builds trust and collaboration across AbbVie.
- Communication: Excellent people and communication skills; written, presentation and oral that persuades and gains understanding and alignment with others in a professional tone. Strong ability to read and display professional non-verbal cues with others. ability to operate in a cross-cultural and complex matrix environment, able to build consensus across functions without direct authority, able to manage multiple priorities at one time
- Problem Solving: Innovative expert with proven problem-solving skills; challenges the status quo and seeks to identify more efficient business solutions.
- Customer Focus: Highly skilled at adjusting and adapting service delivery to diverse customer needs and sensitivities. Continues to look for ways to improve service, e.g., TypeCoach methodologies when interacting with peers and stakeholders.
- Technical Skills: Is the SME on related technical, systems and business process skills and consistently seeks opportunity to improve skills to advance business objectives, e.g. training others in department. Able to research and learn technical areas.
- Latitude and Attention to detail: Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail. Must be able to determine objectives to assignments while prioritizing competing priorities and schedules. Analytical and innovative thinker, results-oriented, self-starter, highly-organized.
- Meets deadlines with minimal supervision, balances workload requirements. Focuses attention on detail and compliance to country specific and OPPF guidelines, financial policies and federal/state laws. Must exhibit a high degree of integrity and be able to consistently enforce Country Policies, CFMs and OPPFs using Clear and Courageous behaviors.
Position represents the BSG organization as a primary contact for area of responsibility. The position interacts with internal stakeholders, Business owners, HQ and Affiliate Finance and OEC, Internal Auditors, Financial Compliance, and Global Transparency.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced