At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing, Skincare will develop and direct all downstream marketing in support of the SkinMedica & DiamondGlow brands. Responsible for all 360° marketing activities, including go-to-market product launch strategy and execution, product positioning, demand planning, cross-functional strategic alignment and implementation, key messaging development, sales force marketing material development, field promotions and programs designed to support the field force in driving to sales targets.
You will fuel the skincare business and manage the SKM & DiamondGlow portfolio, serving as the main point of contact for the professional channel. You will also oversee professional marketing budget.
This role will continuously collaborate with key stakeholders across the business including Sales Force, Sales Leadership, Education, Training, Finance, and Marketing Teams. You will also work closely with additional key internal and outside agencies to propel the brands success.
Success in the role will be driven by maintaining a customer first focus, keen business acumen, the ability to be agile, and effectively manage a fast-paced business with varying channels and business needs.
- Serve as the lead conduit between field force and commercial marketing team
- Spearhead sales and cross portfolio promotions and programs strategy designed to drive commercial calendar milestones, brand priorities and revenue objectives
- Go-to-market strategy with compelling product positioning and high impact launch plans
- Develop briefing materials that identify strategic objectives and KPIs and clearly articulate desired outcomes
- Act as a key stakeholder and relationship owner with internal and outside agencies
- Manage Medical, Legal and Regulatory and financial approval process
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to optimize each programs messaging, driving cohesion across all brand touchpoints
- Maintain an understanding of competitive landscape to properly position and differentiate our products
- Demand forecasting, inventory lifecycle management
- Maintain promotional calendar in partnership with channel business leads
- Budget Management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, MBA or related Master’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years of product marketing experience executing 360-degree brand campaigns
- Preferred experience in aesthetics, beauty, wellness or CPG marketing
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced